Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad-fishing destroyed me. How do I erase the memories from my brain?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I just can't get it out of my head. I can't deal with the fact that my life is the way it is strictly because I'm ugly.

All the things girls say are turnoffs, don't matter when you're attractive.

I legit asked some girls straight up if the wanted to fuck and they accepted. Some girls didn't even allow me to ask them because they asked first.

You truly don't have to make much effort when you're attractive. No pickup lines, no double texts, no getting ghosted. It's all so simple for them, meanwhile I have to be the most interesting person on the planet just to get a response, which is always a one-sided response.

I used to have delusions that I was Attractive, before chadfishing. When you're attractive, you'll know because girls will do everything in their power to let you know. They'll text first, initiate first, beg you to come down and fuck them.

It's all too much to take in. I legit contemplated suicide for the first time in my life, which is insane because I'm Islamcel. I just can't cope with the fact that I'll never have girls interested in me, which is backed up by the fact that I have 0 girls trying to contact me

Brutal, isn't it?
Welcome to the rest of your life.
Knowing that every foid that you ever see or know will instantly do anything to fuck a chad, while you rot alone as a failure.

I don't understand why people do this to themselves.

Nothing wrong with first hand blackpill experience.
Useful experiment no doubt, but the price seems high. This guy now spends his days thinking about the hoard of women who have told him they would sit on his dick in a heart beat. All he has to do now is change his race, height and bone structure. I'd rather not think about it.

I just can't get it out of my head. I can't deal with the fact that my life is the way it is strictly because I'm ugly.
Well not everything, about 70% of it is though :feelskek: . It’s interesting seeing people come to the realization they’re probably ugly on here, I was called ugly every other day in high school jfl.
In all seriousness though don’t rope bro, you sound like you’re at least a 4/10 or a low tier normie, go dumpster diving maybe you’ll get lucky

Last edited:
You say you're an Islamcel but why? If your God cared about you then he would have made you attractive enough to get a woman.

chads and women live in a reality that is incomprehensible to me. The one and only time i chadfished shocked me even though i'd already been blackpilled for years at that point, seeing the way women react to tall and attractive men firsthand is so alien

You say you're an Islamcel but why? If your God cared about you then he would have made you attractive enough to get a woman.
In fact being given an unnattractive body means God hates you. Worshipping a being who hates you and gives a heaven-like existence to others is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. You are praising the creator of your own inceldom, your own hell.

In fact being given an unnattractive body means God hates you. Worshipping a being who hates you and gives a heaven-like existence to others is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. You are praising the creator of your own inceldom, your own hell.
Based

All the things girls say are turnoffs, don't matter when you're attractive.

I legit asked some girls straight up if the wanted to fuck and they accepted. Some girls didn't even allow me to ask them because they asked first.

You truly don't have to make much effort when you're attractive. No pickup lines, no double texts, no getting ghosted. It's all so simple for them, meanwhile I have to be the most interesting person on the planet just to get a response, which is always a one-sided response.

I used to have delusions that I was Attractive, before chadfishing. When you're attractive, you'll know because girls will do everything in their power to let you know. They'll text first, initiate first, beg you to come down and fuck them.

It's all too much to take in. I legit contemplated suicide for the first time in my life, which is insane because I'm Islamcel. I just can't cope with the fact that I'll never have girls interested in me, which is backed up by the fact that I have 0 girls trying to contact me
the whole PUA thing look so stupid once you take the blackpill

I genuinely can't imagine how tf did I believe in all that bs for so long

i know that exact feeling you are talking about. that sense of pure despair and misery when u actually observe first hand how easy others have it. At that point you begin realizing how subhuman u truly are compared to before where u thought maybe u weren't THAT ugly, maybe you could "improve" and still make it, when in fact others have been handed an easy life the moment they were born.

Theres no clear and concise standards to aim for as a sub8 male, if you were born a normie you could have sex and love but not nearly to the same extent as a chad, so whats it worth looksmaxxing as incel when ur already conscious enough to know that foids will still treat u like shit. have u tried smoking weed, it really helps a lot with the negative thoughts and makes normally mundane copes enjoyable again.

Had the same experience.
One positive thing came out of it: I stopped blaiming myself for my failures with women. No point obsessing over what I said or did, questioning what I did wrong, or thinking of what I could have done right when I know it is all looks. It was nice knowing that I did not have a bad personality but an ugly face. It also kills all hope which is nice, no more second-guessing what women say or think, no more anxiety when talking to women, I know they have no interest in me.

Dating apps shouldn't exist