Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad films 2 mini-Stacey's sperging out in shops (AUSTRALIA)

They act like this ebcause they know they are allowed to do it. One punch from even a below average man is enough to take them down and bring them back to reality. Men should act like this and not females.
whores spoiled by whole cucked society
The femoid cries out in pain as she strikes you
always playing a victim

they could get one punched but they're still the most protected species on earth. Even the security guards were hesitant in touching them or forcing them out, or else they'd be accused of rape.

legit we men need assert our dominance. To not be dominant is to weaken our penis. Men ahould be allowed to beat women.if they overstep their rights.

whores spoiled by whole cucked society

I will lift them back to their places where they belong to.

I hate the phrase "sperging out" it is so American, I am an autist and don't take "sperg" fits, I contain all my emotions. If anything these "sperg fits" are Bi Polar disorder.

These girls aren't even close to stacies. Stacy has gigantic ass and tits, with a flat stomach and slim waist.

Can someone explain to me why did they go mad? I can't understand a thing they say.

The media will report it as strong independent women standing up against misogyny.

Also, JFL at Aussie accents. They sound like they’ve got speech impediments.

Before cameras were common, they'd get sorted by a punch to the solar plexus and dragged out of the store. These days you can't hit anyone for being a cunt.

Testosterone levels are rising in foids. It won't be long till there are packs of feral ones roaming the streets searching for chad dick.
At that point I would be gld to be incel because at least I dont have to resort to fucking hairy filthy demons with vaginas:worryfeels:

They are nothing but fleshlights

This little girls want to hit a man?
Women are such funny little creatures. Don't they know if that man wanted he could snap their necks and then rape their bodies?
I'd be shit scared to disrespect men being a woman, so how do they do it?