Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad films 2 mini-Stacey's sperging out in shops (AUSTRALIA)

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
These min-Stacey's are more low-inhib than 99% of modern men.

Bro wtf, this is cringe.

They act like this ebcause they know they are allowed to do it. One punch from even a below average man is enough to take them down and bring them back to reality. Men should act like this and not females.

There's a good chance that meth will get them before they ever get to Staceyhood.

The picture/video wont load on my screen.

Help?

They act like this ebcause they know they are allowed to do it. One punch from even a below average man is enough to take them down and bring them back to reality. Men should act like this and not females.

they could get one punched but they're still the most protected species on earth. Even the security guards were hesitant in touching them or forcing them out, or else they'd be accused of rape.

Young wild and free sweety JFL
@Napoleon de Geso are they degenerate or based?

I would like to adjust their attitudes.

This little girls want to hit a man?
Women are such funny little creatures. Don't they know if that man wanted he could snap their necks and then rape their bodies?
I'd be shit scared to disrespect men being a woman, so how do they do it?

Last edited:
If it was an incel the guards would beat the shit out of him and get him arrested for pushing her

Women are such funny little creatures. Don't they know if that man wanted he could snap their necks and then rape their bodies?
Women have institutional violence on their side as well as physical violence from white knights. A five foot woman will beat yo ass nigga.

Women have institutional violence on their side as well as physical violence from white knights. A five foot woman will beat yo ass nigga.
I think that a more sensible explanation would be that they're more driven by their emotions than men.
I like the mental image of that 5ft woman who has men besides her at any given moment and is favored by laws that don't restrict any of her whims.

Wtf did I just watch?

This is why you should be able to hit children, especially other peoples children. One good hard slap would completely alter the trajectory of their life.

Testosterone levels are rising in foids. It won't be long till there are packs of feral ones roaming the streets searching for chad dick.

Security should've had tasers to control those wild viragos.

They need to be spanked

They're like little barking chihuahuas. You can destroy them in a second, but they're too damn cute.

intolerable but still much more tolerable than black queens

If I was there I’d cover my ears and go “lalala” and watch their reactions lmao.

They look like 12 year old prepubescent boys

american/australian/british white women are so spoiled

I think that a more sensible explanation would be that they're more driven by their emotions than men.
I like the mental image of that 5ft woman who has men besides her at any given moment and is favored by laws that don't restrict any of her whims.
If that were the case girls would be hitting each other all the time too. They hit men because they know it's acceptable and if the man hits back they can fuck him up.

legit we men need assert our dominance. To not be dominant is to weaken our penis. Men ahould be allowed to beat women.if they overstep their rights.

Looks white trash

I have never been in a fight as an adult and was never beaten as a child. Despite that, I don't lack the ability to assess my strength relative to other humans. These bitches are completely empowered by the law and white knights but still should be able to comprehend that they'd be seriously fucked up with a single punch.

Damn I want to fuck those JBs.

Lol at how women are louder and lower inhib than men these days. They used to be shamed / forced into being reserved in the past.
Women only do something like this to cucks. It's not happening to some high T looking male.

Last edited:
source.gif

My favorite scene is at 1.40

Last edited:
Stacies lol. The blonde one looks incel.

this is common now with teen girls over here in aus they fight like men go around in packs harrassing people its because over here you cannot discipline a child or you can go to jail or lose your kids thats why they are so out of control and all it takes is for them to say he touched me or hit me and you are gone especially if the child is a girl so that gaurd should watch his back and by the way those girls are dressed and behaved i would say they come from single parent household.

being low inhib when you know you're untouchable is easy...
men aren't acting like that because they know they become potential targets of physical violence.

men built a civilization where there would be cops arriving in 2 minutes or probably less if a foid is being 'put in place' and some Simp dials 911.

Instead of being grateful to that, they develop an audacity - now they have the best of both the worlds - they can pretend to be strong independent wimminz and then cry foul when they are treated like one by claiming to be victims.

This is like in a game where the player has infinite life and infinite ammo.

dont understand a single word that they said

This thread has had a high-bluepiller count since I posted this thread...fucking pedos

they are low inhib because when you are a white young foid in west you are basically allowed to do anything you want
its also sad how women are becoming more and more vulgar and masculine each day.

Anyone having no sound as well? What are they talking about?

More energetic than the avg male.

Not surprised, sounds like typical inbred trailer trash.
Testosterone levels are rising in foids. It won't be long till there are packs of feral ones roaming the streets searching for chad dick.
Chad will have to hide so that he doesn't get "raped".

Bitches off the chain, gender behaviour reversal.

Raised by single mother

Security should've snapped their necks

Dumbass bitches completely out of their minds

The guard is lifefuel and proof that sanity still exists in clownworld. I was expecting him to start shooting random people USA style or go sjw and defend the actions of the foidlets.

Security guard should have taken that bitch on the bed at 1:30. Cameraman should have taken the other one. :feelskek:

The femoid cries out in pain as she strikes you