Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad filming himself walking around in japan with 2 foids

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
His video is shit, even normies are disliking it. The entire video is a soft brag and he barely even addresses the title of his video. Pure narcissism

He has 2 foids venerating him while half of japan's male population is rotting. What a joke

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBL0BVyafKU

Why didn’t they blow his head off with a double barrelled shotgun?

If japan had some honor left they would execute on the spot white tourists

Also imagine trying to east asia maxx while this dude is around :feelsseriously:

Also imagine trying to east asia maxx while this dude is around :feelsseriously:
that's why you go to shittier countries like the philiphines and thailand. competing with shibuya chads isn't happening

they are so happy to be walking in his stride. look at the one on the right. she looks like she is pissing herself. brutal

this is why seamaxxing is a cope if you're below 5/10 and/or a manlet, there's plenty of chads who travel to asia to fuck girls

that's why you go to shittier countries like the philiphines and thailand. competing with shibuya chads isn't happening
Yeah but let's be real japan is cooler than SEA. Which is why this is annoying

And once chads start going to SEA it'll be 100% over if it isn't already
this is why seamaxxing is a cope if you're below 5/10 and/or a manlet, there's plenty of chads who travel to asia to fuck girls
Yeah I can't see a sub5 getting into a non-betabuxxing relationship in SEA

Imagine someone literally dropping an atomic bomb on you...twice..and still worshipping them. :feelsclown:

no offense but im not watching that shit dude ive seen enough ropefuel today

It's bad enough linking inane Youtube influencer shit, but inane Youtube influencer shit from 5 years ago? Hopefully he's dead by now

chad and his 2 noodlewhore pets

LMAO at first i saw the asians and i thought "damn most of them mog me". Then I saw the chads and it was giga over
God damn, I'm one of the white guys that would get swiped left on looking at that.

Imagine someone literally dropping an atomic bomb on you...twice..and still worshipping them. :feelsclown:

They worship them because they dropped two bombs. They re-wrote Japan's constitution so that they can't legally have an army, same with Germany, ultra cucked. Although Trump and Abe are pretty good buds, and Trump actually wants them to get an army back.

If only the axis powers won the war. None of this would be happening. The faggot in the video would have gotten executed Japanese honor style and the foids would get beat and will be demanded to kill themselves for being such a disgrace

no offense but im not watching that shit dude ive seen enough ropefuel today
No problem dude, tbh i don't watch most of the chad videos posted on this forum for the same reason :feelsokman:

If only the axis powers won the war. None of this would be happening. The faggot in the video would have gotten executed Japanese honor style and the foids would get beat and will be demanded to kill themselves for being such a disgrace
Tojo would of been strong, not shut in Taru coping with dakimakura & figurines.

God damn, I'm one of the white guys that would get swiped left on looking at that.
I'm uglier than every white guy in that video. And this is with looksmaxxing. It's over
They worship them because they dropped two bombs. They re-wrote Japan's constitution so that they can't legally have an army, same with Germany, ultra cucked. Although Trump and Abe are pretty good buds, and Trump actually wants them to get an army back.
What about the japanese SDF?

If asian men had any self respect they'd shoot this cumskin dead on the spot

Tojo would of been strong, not shut in Taru coping with dakimakura & figurines.
Hideki Tojo was pretty based tbh. He would never allow this kind of degeneracy in japan

If your sub 5'5 and or have a truecel tier face then SEA is a better option but some 5'7 white manlet on here got over 40 cute matches in South Korea in a day.

Just kill 200 thousand people of a country and then take their women theory

Every weebs dream.

One of the comments "You do look like the kind of guy that skips a few showers.. but who doesn't love a manly-smelling lumberjack?! Personally, bearded Regan is A+"

Just shower bro.

I wanna blow his fucking head, those cuck japanese would have decapitated him just 200 years ago.

I wanna blow his fucking head, those cuck japanese would have decapitated him just 200 years ago.
Imagine believing this jfl. If that was you you wouldnt complain right?
Giga cope. Theres plenty of ugly or old white men in sea banging girls. Obv Japan and Korea will be harder than Thailand or Philippines. Have you actually been to SEA? @itsOVER is a prime example of jbw.

Last edited:
I should holiday in Japan and use an American accent.

could @Personalityinkwell ascend in japan?

Imagine believing this jfl. If that was you you wouldnt complain right?

Giga cope. Theres plenty of ugly or old white men in sea banging girls. Obv Japan and Korea will be harder than Thailand or Philippines. Have you actually been to SEA? @itsOVER is a prime example of jbw.
Yes im envying this faggot how could you tell?

to be fair these two chicks are very low tier women in japan, they also look old (one of them I guess its 40 something)

Ricecels should ban white people in their countries tbh i fell bad for them
they destroy their own country sexual market with their simping and thirsty and then go do the same on other's countries jfl

Be funny if he was wearing a wig and got outed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back