Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad field vs Incel field in STEMS

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
I think chaddest field in STEM is medical and health.
So many stacies and high class slayers there...

Its safe to say that the real incel  fields are Physics ,computer science and Mathematics...
The true heavens of nerdy incels..

Medical = high class slayer.
Engineering = robust ex-jock slayer.

I'm a math student,so I rarely ever go outside of our departments building. My TA had office hours in the biological sciences building for some reason, so I went there one day. There were hundreds of Stacies and Chads, breeding by meer  eye contact with one another.

I'm always confused to see women at all tbh. The vast majority of them will not make it to medical school. The only reason for being there is to network with high status males for future leeching.

maskedman said:
I'm a math student,so I rarely ever go outside of our departments building. My TA had office hours in the biological sciences building for some reason, so I went there one day. There were hundreds of Stacies and Chads, breeding by meer eye contact with one another.
Biology is mostly women and pretty boys while physics and math is mostly neckbeards and quiet nerds.

I'm a physicel.

Lol@ people who say Engineering is incel.
The reality is it a field dominated by smart highschool QBs who dont interest in professional league.

SUPERCEL said:
The reality is it a field dominated by smart highschool QBs who dont interest in professional league.

any field is incel if you don't look like my sig tbh ngl

Sparky said:
I know it isn’t STEM but what about law (probably the only respectable non STEM degree)
Yeah I agree,Medic isnt STEM but use alot of science...
Let talk about rpure sicnece
You can see that biology major is mostly women.
Physics is mostly (incel) guys.

SUPERCEL said:

If I had to break down the math department here it would go like this

20% truecel
30% incel
45% normie
5% Chad

Engineering majors

10% truecel
45% incel
25% normie
20% chad

maskedman said:
SUPERCEL said:
If I had to break down the math department here it would go like this
20% truecel
30% incel
45% normie
5% Chad
Engineering majors
10% truecel
45% incel
25% normie
20% chad
What about Physics Biology and Chem LOL

SUPERCEL said:
What about Physics Biology and Chem LOL

I don't know much about physics people. To major in physics, you REALLY need to like it, just as you do with mathematics. I'd expect similar percentages because of this. I do not interact with people who deal with living things,so I dunno

SUPERCEL said:

Stacie on the right graduated Engineering with Honors last summer.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't really mean shit, every person on here who knows Engineering students will point out one Chad, Stacie, or Incel in the field, but this proves that Stacies are in there and that Engineering is not a pure incel field at all.

Sparky said:
I know it isn’t STEM but what about law (probably the only respectable non STEM degree)

Lol i study law at uni...
I know one thing this place is full of stacies. Men often choose difficult studies.
I didnt know this before signing up but because there are so much femoids it obviously wouldnt get better in the furture (low paid jobs) since it is mostly a women studies now. In the past it wasnt.

Chad wins no matter what he does

I'm a math student,so I rarely ever go outside of our departments building. My TA had office hours in the biological sciences building for some reason, so I went there one day. There were hundreds of Stacies and Chads, breeding by meer eye contact with one another.

I'm always confused to see women at all tbh. The vast majority of them will not make it to medical school. The only reason for being there is to network with high status males for future leeching.

Reminder to all newcels that OP is a cuck who fantasizes about his oneitis getting railed by chad and jerks off to the thoughts of it.

A thousand TFUs on you, you cuck faggot.

Reminder to all newcels that OP is a cuck who fantasizes about his oneitis getting railed by chad and jerks off to the thoughts of it.

Inadequacy from :bluepill: "soyciety". It's common now.

Actor Dolph Lundgren has a degree in chemical engineering and a reported IQ of 160.:cryfeels:

Physics ,computer science and Mathematics...
The true heavens of nerdy incels..
jfl, every single class looks like a pile of incel virgins (me too), and only one or two foids. Majoring in those areas are a safe bet as oppose to medicine or like business where looks matter.

trucel trait : dropping out of high school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back