Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chad Face Can Save Manlets

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Look at Cillian Murphy, Tom Cruise etc. Do you really think they rotted down at their teenage years? I accept the fact that even average face can't save manlets but having chad face can save you. I'm 5'7 and manlet but if I had chad face I'd slay easily. Because 5'7 is still taller than majority of foids. Only exceptions are turbomanlets (shorter than 5'5). Even chad face can't save them. So I'd say that if you are taller than 5'5 and had chad face you'd easily slay. I don't see chadlets in this forum but tallcels.

interesting. do you think the sun is fake nowadays whereas in the past it used to be more orange- yellowish and now it feels like a white lamp

Just take your colagen OK.

interesting. do you think the sun is fake nowadays whereas in the past it used to be more orange- yellowish and now it feels like a white lamp
Sun is white.

Too bad there's no gym for the face.

Imagine cillian Murphy with a 6’3 height

No man would approach him of fear to be mogged :feelskek: