Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad Enters Highschool and is Welcomed By Hundreds of Students Like a King

racechanger

racechanger

Black Nihilist
-
I could never in my wildest dreams imagine my ethnic incel ass getting welcomed like this in a school.

Just look how his peers admire him... look how the foids hold his gaze..

Jesus if I were this Chad this would feel like a fucking video game to me... unreal.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ns8JW0SWVuw

>chad

lmfao not chad, but definitely statusmaxxed at this point

If he was a sub 5 manlet people would be giving him the death stare and talking about him

Heightmogs, racemogs, lifemogs, statuemogs, wealthmogs, facemogs... :feelsUnreal:

He would absolutely never be in this position if not a 6'something white Chad; place him in the shoes of a newly born 5'5 ricecel with a properly East Asian family in the West and see how much he thrives... :feelsclown:

Look at all those foids clapping and cheering him on; any subhuman who won the world chess championship would perhaps get 3 of his truecel buddies clapping his shoulder and a small trophy grudgingly presented by the school secretary at the end of the day. :feelsUgh:

This mogger's genetics and life circumstances literally set him up for success; absolutely brutal. :reeeeee:

>chad

u might be coping man. He's white, blonde decent height... He is most likely the number one chad in school. HE MOGS EVERYONE HERE TO THE shadow realm and back. Look how they are treating him xD

$10 says his family owns a factory that employees the bulk of the kid's parents

No way in hell would I line up to worship him like that. Extremely cucked.

>chad

I don't know why people like you are not self-aware or just straight up dishonest with yourself. He's tall as fuck, white and sure he has not a chad face. But do you think it matters whn he's aryan? Now he has status to boot.

If my teacher told me I had to stand and applaud some normie for 5 mins, I’d fuck off and skip school that day

No way in hell would I line up to worship him like that. Extremely cucked.
Right.

Dang, be funny if he suddenly barfed up breakfast on a clapping stacey

I saw this posted on soyditt's front page in r/mademesmile or something no idea how normies feel happy to see this happen to someone else, it doesn't even make sense in the manner that normies vicariously live through athletes or celebrities because this guy is basically unknown. Cuck psychology.

I saw this posted on soyditt's front page in r/mademesmile or something no idea how normies feel happy to see this happen to someone else, it doesn't even make sense in the manner that normies vicariously live through athletes or celebrities because this guy is basically unknown. Cuck psychology.
Could be a serial killer

Heightmogs, racemogs, lifemogs, statuemogs, wealthmogs, facemogs... :feelsUnreal:

He would absolutely never be in this position if not a 6'something white Chad; place him in the shoes of a newly born 5'5 ricecel with a properly East Asian family in the West and see how much he thrives... :feelsclown:

Look at all those foids clapping and cheering him on; any subhuman who won the world chess championship would perhaps get 3 of his truecel buddies clapping his shoulder and a small trophy grudgingly presented by the school secretary at the end of the day. :feelsUgh:

This mogger's genetics and life circumstances literally set him up for success; absolutely brutal. :reeeeee:
That's not a chad, he chadlite or HTN.

His face wasn't too clear at first; my points above still stand. :feelshehe:
Chad denotes the most attractive facial aesthetics imaginable, top tier actors, models, and extremely good looking guys belong to this category. He's generic looking White guy with above average face, don't use the term so lightly and over-rate people. Your other points are correct but face is what makes a chad. Though it can be argued he has the SMV of chad because of those other factors.

We need a new word, for a high end normie....who has Chad smv status.

u might be coping man. He's white, blonde decent height... He is most likely the number one chad in school. HE MOGS EVERYONE HERE TO THE shadow realm and back. Look how they are treating him xD
just cuz he mogs everyone else doesnt mean hes chad. htn or chad lite

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back