Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad ends date with a roastie because she looks like a whore - becomes viral tiktok and major news story

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
"Oh boo-hoo Chad thinks I'm a whore"

uber-date.png

Bitch cries on tiktok and is now a Tiktok celebrity and being interviewed by the NY Post and probably others about her traumatizing experience being dumped to the curb.

That's what's important in soyciety

Where's my interview when i was brutally dumped/ignored and played by my oneitis?oh mb foid whores only.

Also yeah, this is what it takes to be popular in 21st century. Remember when you had to change the course of humanity for that? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

He was right, she was dressed inappropriately for the occasion, i.e. as a complete slut. But alas all of the validation she's gonna now be getting makes me sick just thinking about it.

"Women left in tears..." :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

JFL, she's probably never going to have to work again now that the world has seen her upset. She'll recieve donations, support and more just because she's a dumb cunt.

JFL, she's probably never going to have to work again now that the world has seen her upset. She'll recieve donations, support and more just because she's a dumb cunt.
of course. it's literally just exist and get everything you want theory for foids, they live in another plane of existence :society:

Meanwhile in other news 42 sand naggers died when their boat overturned.

This is news nowadays. :feelswhat:

Happy (real) Thanksgiving, OP.

fuck off with your chad worship, chad can't be based, he's fucking your oneitis rn.
Chad can 100% be based considering they treat women worse than anyone. Caligula was the ultimate based chad

Foid: accidentally hits a pebble with her toes

Becomes a major news story

"Oh boo-hoo Chad thinks I'm a whore"

uber-date.png

Bitch cries on tiktok and is now a Tiktok celebrity and being interviewed by the NY Post and probably others about her traumatizing experience being dumped to the curb.

I’m fucking loling at how they try to frame the story as if she was sexually assaulted and she’s a “survivor” who is “telling her story” when the guy literally didn’t do anything

“He wasn’t comfortable with me around his coworkers, but was comfortable sending me home with a stranger in an Uber,” Jabs said, adding that the creep had previously told her not to wear makeup or heels on dates.”

He canceled their date and paid for her Uber ride home. That’s literally all that happened. And she describes him as a “creep who left her abandoned in a stranger’s car”:feelskek::feelskek:

The only thing he did wrong was paying for her Uber, he should have just walked out on that bitch and made her take public transport:feelshaha::feelshaha:

the only way to treat a cumdump :feelsjuice:

Damn can you imagine the Life of Chad?

He's just like Meh, send Becky home don't have to be bothered with this.

We need more of this.

Read story, he tried to hint at her looking like a whore for weeks before that, telling her to stop wearing heels and so much makeup on outings. Then the slut tries to go to a goddamn company function dressed like a polish prostitute and gets a paid ride home, LMAO, she didn't realize it was time to stop flaunting pussy for strangers when you bagged Chad already, dumb bitch

She went crying for validation on social media and these stupid faggots gave it to her :lul::forcedsmile:

Even the cuckservatices at the ny post are crying for her. Truly over

Fucking hell, look at how the article is infantilizing her. I bet it took all of his mental strength for this cum guzzling kike to not call her a little innocent baby angel and accuse the dude of rape. Foids can't take responsibility for their actions. :foidSoy:

Dear IT, you aren't entitled to not being called out for your whoredom.

Read story, he tried to hint at her looking like a whore for weeks before that, telling her to stop wearing heels and so much makeup on outings. Then the slut tries to go to a goddamn company function dressed like a polish prostitute and gets a paid ride home, LMAO, she didn't realize it was time to stop flaunting pussy for strangers when you bagged Chad already, dumb bitch
so true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back