Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad eats slug, transforms into a paralyzed non chad and later on dies.

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
"Chad"

27 white and no stages of Norwood

Lmao, look at him now, maybe this world is just after all, fucker got what he deserved.

dont blame mental retardation on alcohol

It's over for chadcels

yes chad
27 white and no stages of Norwood
lol at the ppl saying hes not chad, he was at least a chadlite before his accident, like u said, no norwood stage happening and his facial features were pretty strong
poor slug did nothing wrong
#sluglivesmatter
dont blame mental retardation on alcohol
PREACH
1) White
2) No sign of norwooding
3) White teeth
3) Money
4) Fratbro
5) Low-inhib as fuck
6) White

Yep, he was a certified Chad.
and he still had foids orbiting him and virtue signalling when he turned into non - chad as well

Last edited:
LOL

he couldve just popped open the pantry for a bag of crisps instead

Last edited:
you cant blame alcohol for that, silly people do silly things

Alcohol makes people do dumb things, because they lose control over themselves. Why else do you think so many roasties use the "I was drunk" excuse when talking about """"rape""""?

tbh I would´ve rather lived his life than mine.

Inceldom is much worse than being paralysed.

Alcohol makes people do dumb things, because they lose control over themselves. Why else do you think so many roasties use the "I was drunk" excuse when talking about """"rape""""?
because femoids love making excuses and lies about enjoying sex with chad

I actually feel very bad for him and I am very glad he died even though I bet pro-lifers would want to keep him alive for as long as possible which would be a long tortured life for him damn I can´t stress enough how happy I am he is dead.. But at the same time it´s so comical just the sad music playing while ACTUALLY having to tell people not to eat slugs I mean you can´t make this shit up.

because femoids love making excuses and lies about enjoying sex with chad

They only see Chads when they're drunk. When they wake up, and they are no longer drunk, they see an average bloke and cry "raaaaaaaaaaaape!!" JFL at the state of westerners these days.

RIP.

Btw I can't imagine how he managed to eat a slug. Imagining such a disgusting creature alone makes me want to vomit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back