Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad eats slug, transforms into a paralyzed non chad and later on dies.

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
His friends dared him to do it. :feelshaha:

I thought he ate this kind of slug.
Slug4

Chad-lite*, but yes, that is pretty sad. However, that's what happens when you consume alcohol. You do stupid things as a result.

There is nothing about that title that I don't like

That slug I ate is in the past now, stop being so insecure teehee.

Looool his face in that thumbnail on the right looks this this emoji: :feelsohh:

Chad-lite*, but yes, that is pretty sad. However, that's what happens when you consume alcohol. You do stupid things as a result.
you cant blame alcohol for that, silly people do silly things
Looool his face in that thumbnail on the right looks this this emoji: :feelsohh:
fucking LOL

no one deserves that life

I know Harry Potter is normie shit but it reminds me of this

no one deserves that life
I sympathized with the guy, because he threw away his privileged life to a world of medical problems in just a short time, but overall inceldom is still worse.

I sympathized with the guy, because he threw away his privileged life to a world of medical problems in just a short time, but overall inceldom is still worse.
ud rather be paralyzed than incel?

why isnt this lifefuel tho hell yeah

that's a stupid way to die.

eating a slug? comeone. fucking white people man

Chadlite thought he was unstoppable because of looks and then based slug god fucked his shit up.
:feelsokman:

That slug is a hero

i have zero sympathy for this north shore rich white faggot. jfl @ "drinking wine in their backyard with friends" tells you all about what kind of snobby family he came from. the fact that he gets a whole news segment on his death due to retardation is also a joke

> Guests: 96
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
i have zero sympathy for this north shore rich white faggot. jfl @ "drinking wine in their backyard with friends" tells you all about what kind of snobby family he came from. the fact that he gets a whole news segment on his death due to retardation is also a joke
preach

>He fell into a coma for 420 days

As a bluepilled kid, I saw Ron as a hero and Malfoy as the villain.

Now I know the truth. :feelzez:
We did Malfoy wrong for taking the bluepill side when we were kids.

Poor lad. He suffered so much for his stupid dare. RIP you idiot :(

Tbh.

As a bluepilled kid, I saw Ron as a hero and Malfoy as the villain.

Now I know the truth. :feelzez:

Lmao at HarryPottercels,

it never fucking began

Virgin Chad vs Chad Slug :lul:

Lifefuel tbh

all praise is due to Allah

his foolish arrogance of performing sin to impress women has caught up to him. may everyone see the error in his example and seek refuge in Allah.

Can't understand this thread & everybody being happy for the death of this retard tbh...
we shouldnt hate anyone just for looking 5+ or 6+ wtf.

Fake news.
Propaganda to keep people away from eating raw animals and being healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back