Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad doesnt need to brush his teeth

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
It's all about genetics, if your teeth looks like shit but you brush 3 times a day, it's probably because of your teeth genetics.
http://rdvsportsplex.dental-orlando.com/blog/are-bad-teeth-genetic/

Femails will brush it for him anyways.

Incels don't need to either as no female will ever kiss that mouth.

I have a big teeth gap, lol. One of my most horrendous traits to have...

Of course the one thing I have that is good can be easily hidden. I have never had a cavity before and yet because of my skin disease people automatically think that my mouth is filled with cavities.

I've always had cavities as a child and my teeth were completely messed up. Wearing braces for 4 years fixed that. My teeth are still fugly though as they are too big for my jaw. 8 teeth had to be removed (4 of them were the wisdom teeth).

I knew my teeth genetics were bad when one former friend told me that he'd only brush his teeth once in a while - and he had perfect teeth.

LonelyButterfly said:
I've always had cavities as a child and my teeth were completely messed up. Wearing braces for 4 years fixed that. My teeth are still fugly though as they are too big for my jaw. 8 teeth had to be removed (4 of them were the wisdom teeth).

I knew my teeth genetics were bad when one former friend told me that he'd only brush his teeth once in a while - and he had perfect teeth.
I didn't remove my wisdom teeth because my teeth genetics are shit, I will need those extras teeth once I forced to remove the bad ones.

Showers, teeth brushing, haircuts are all COPE

But teeth are genetically and naturally yellow tho..

GeneticFilth said:
Of course the one thing I have that is good can be easily hidden. I have never had a cavity before and yet because of my skin disease people automatically think that my mouth is filled with cavities.

Wtf. Why would people assume that your mouth is filled with cavities just because you have skin disease?

incelman said:
It's so pointless

if you're an incel the least you can do is to smell like shit among roasties. i mean, they already despise you, at least you give them a reason to do so which actually bothers them

My teeth are very yellow, but I take really good care of my teeth, as my gums are extremely light pink, and I only consume sugar about once a week.

Teeth genetics are real.

Vision said:
Wtf. Why would people assume that your mouth is filled with cavities just because you have skin disease?

Having bad skin is the ultimate failo. People will treat morbidly obese people, anorexic thin people, and druggies/alcoholics better than you. Bad skin makes everyone automatically think you are the most unhygienic person in the world and eat/drink nothing but garbage.

LonelyButterfly said:

Time to get dat dere rope. Pure suicide fuel. People will assume you're the unhygienic one that puts in zero effort, when it's the complete opposite.

GeneticFilth said:
Having bad skin is the ultimate failo. People will treat morbidly obese people, anorexic thin people, and druggies/alcoholics better than you. Bad skin makes everyone automatically think you are the most unhygienic person in the world and eat/drink nothing but garbage.

Time to get dat dere rope. Pure suicide fuel. People will assume you're the unhygienic one that puts in zero effort, when it's the complete opposite.

I know how you feel, man. I’ve got a disgusting dark patch below my lip and it’s huge. It looks fucking repulsive. I’ve used steroid creams but I feel like they made my skin worse. It’s itchy as fuck too. I’ve got those dark patches below my biceps too, on both arms. I probably have cancer or something

GeneticFilth said:

My teeth look fucked too, despite flossing and brushing everyday. My diet consists of protein and fat most of the time.