Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad descended because of depression

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
From this
9FE05B1C 6EF0 4107 AA95 56A8673B29A3

To this
4803D7EF 32F1 4C9D 89FF D8DC9BD6B6DE

JFL can’t imagine how you can be depressed if you look like that. Even his descended version mogs me to another dimension.

From this
View attachment 614656
To this
View attachment 614657

JFL can’t imagine how you can be depressed if you look like that. Even his descended version mogs me to another dimension.
Because everyone can’t sympathize with people that are less fortunate. If he lived life as a truecel for a month. He would be so grateful once he went back to chad

life fuel :feelskek:

that's what chads deserve :feelsLSD:

He got AIDS from being a faggot

His final look still mogs %99 percent of men

because being chad doesn't mean your life is on easy mode

From Chad to Normie and still mogs most of us.

Your welcome goyim :feelsLSD::lul:

All faggots desERve to get aids and end up like him.

crazy what a little bit of fat on the face can do to your appearance
Fatcel = volcel

Look at how that extra fat covered his jaw :feelskek:

That made me think. Did depression make us uglier all this years?

That made me think. Did depression make us uglier all this years?
Undoubtedly, it fucked up my sleep m, raised my cortisol level, worsened my skin and made me skinny fat

Undoubtedly, it fucked up my sleep m, raised my cortisol level, worsened my skin and made me skinny fat

Being an Incel like us a positive feedback loop of misfortune, we're depressed because we're ugly and we get uglier because we're depressed. Because of my depression I can't stop eating and I barely have the energy to exercise. Plus every time I go out 99% of all White men and 75% of White and Nigger toilets height-mog me, every other man I see face-mogs me, the majority of people race-mogs me, and every toilet life-mogs me. Simply going out is Blue-SuicideFuel. :feelswhat:

Normies still have 1~3 matches a day / week (depending on where they stand on the 5~7 scale, a Chadlite easily makes in a day what a Nearcel gets in a week), meanwhile I'm lucky to get so many matches IN A YEAR. It's over. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Plus he is a gaymaxxer so loneliness is never a thing, if you're a homosexual you have an amazing dating privilege, access to men and men are easy to get. Dickflation.

Meanwhile we're all super-ugly and heterosexual, nobody in the world suffer more than us. :feelsree:

Just a little reminder that nobody gives a shit when ugly men suffer from depression, but he is good looking and gay so let’s write about him.:feelsclown:

Honk Honk

Wtf is this? Of course it does? Why are you virtue signalling for chad. Of course his life is on tutorial mode with no real sadness

Wtf is this? Of course it does? Why are you virtue signalling for chad. Of course his life is on tutorial mode with no real sadness
men in general still have way less rights than women do and chad post 30 can't get away with being broke as he starts getting old. if he didn't invest his youth well he has to wagecuck like the rest of us, only women get special treatment like that. please go outside

men in general still have way less rights than women do and chad post 30 can't get away with being broke as he starts getting old. if he didn't invest his youth well he has to wagecuck like the rest of us, only women get special treatment like that. please go outside
High iq observation

No, because only women have a easy life. Yet he just fucked himself up trough drugs and shit, otherwise he would never have depression, he has no reason for it

Oh please chad can get a foid to betabuxx him until he's senile. Jfl at chad post 30 , chads have so much options your coping if they can't breeze through life until 60

No, because only women have a easy life. Yet he just fucked himself up trough drugs and shit, otherwise he would never have depression, he has no reason for it
depression is a deep and complicated issue, none of us are qualified to shit on him just for being attractive and to invalidate his experience.