Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad Connor Murphy is fucking a tranny!

this can’t be real :dafuckfeels:

Performance Enhancing Drugs (steroids) made him LOSE HIS HAIR

And psychedelic Drugs (shrooms, LSD, DMT) made him LOSE HIS MIND.

This is why we r taught in school not to do drugs. This guy was moneymaxxed chad, and he still fucked his life up because of drugs.

Used to want to cold approach back in 2014 because of him but this type of coping is hard to see

I clocked him as gay the first time I encountered his content years ago. I'm not surprised that he's openly fucking shemale hookers in the slightest.

His muscle atrophy, weight loss, and bizarre behavior is from HIV. You saw the exact same stuff with Charlie Sheen before he got diagnosed.

Last edited:
that guys decline began with his balding then he took some drug went even more insane and that was the end for him

He loves those ladyboys lol

I interacted with Connor during his fasting livestream and took a liking to him tbh. His NTmaxxing videos showing off in front of girls was just a persona (like the troonmaxxing stuff he's doing in Thailand atm, unless you show me a video of him sticking his dick in him with a genuine smile on his face), he's pretty likeable actually.

Schizo Connor is based.

Last edited: