Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad Connor Murphy is fucking a tranny!

I'm not american.

This might apply, though:

asian-png.592382

Connor Murphy is an exception to many rules, this goes even further beyond his status as a Chad. This dude is so mentally broken and cracked out on drugs/psychedelics that it doesn't even surprise me that he fucked a troon and promotes it.

Yet he is also so shortsighted that he cannot realize the most key differences between male and female bodies; and that the tranny he is fucking isn't going to age like he thinks "she" will. "She" is not suitable for replacing a woman because women can reproduce and women have natural female hormones. And he copes by saying it might be "satire". It's not "satire" anymore when you're Chad sticking your cock in another man's ass or axe wound. It makes you a faggot, not some subversive comedic genius.

he asks 33 $

I want to buy the video just to see if he actually fucked a tranny or if he’s just baiting for views. If 10 incels give me $3 each, I will buy the video and (potentially) traumatise myself in pursuit of the answER

@Transcended Trucel end result of redpill overdosing. Even chad murphy needs to cope with trannies now due to the extreme saturation of the thai market with white males.

Jfl what? He turned himself into a faggot because he hates foids? Well, that’s basically what the Greeks did I guess.

But really, this is turbo cucked. It’s cowardly to try and escape the nature of foids, and is indicative of a resentful attitude towards life itself, given how he suppressed his own biological drives for women. Instead, while we need to recognize the inherent struggle and pain in dealing with foids, it is an inherent part of life and we should choose to affirm and value it nevertheless.

Gay for pay has mever been easier :feelskek:

@Transcended Trucel end result of redpill overdosing. Even chad murphy needs to cope with trannies now due to the extreme saturation of the thai market with white males.
true drugs + too much redpill has turned him into a tranny fucker. Too much hate for foids makes em more inclined to fuck trannies. Ogre
Jfl what? He turned himself into a faggot because he hates foids? Well, that’s basically what the Greeks did I guess.

But really, this is turbo cucked. It’s cowardly to try and escape the nature of foids, and is indicative of a resentful attitude towards life itself, given how he suppressed his own biological drives for women. Instead, while we need to recognize the inherent struggle and pain in dealing with foids, it is an inherent part of life and we should choose to affirm and value it nevertheless.
yeah it's pretty insane

He went from stealing incel's gfs at the gym to fucking trannies, poor guy.

He went from stealing incel's gfs at the gym to fucking trannies, poor guy.
Why do you think he even cares about the degenerative nature of foids if it only benefits him (foids only fucking chad)?

This guy just keeps hitting a new low every time.

Performance Enhancing Drugs (steroids) made him LOSE HIS HAIR

And psychedelic Drugs (shrooms, LSD, DMT) made him LOSE HIS MIND.

This is why we r taught in school not to do drugs. This guy was moneymaxxed chad, and he still fucked his life up because of drugs.
DARE just needs to show videos of this guy. His life is somehow a wreck even though he is, or at least was, a Chad

Conor Murphy is not very masculine, is he?

Connor Murphy is an exception to many rules, this goes even further beyond his status as a Chad. This dude is so mentally broken and cracked out on drugs/psychedelics that it doesn't even surprise me that he fucked a troon and promotes it.

Yet he is also so shortsighted that he cannot realize the most key differences between male and female bodies; and that the tranny he is fucking isn't going to age like he thinks "she" will. "She" is not suitable for replacing a woman because women can reproduce and women have natural female hormones. And he copes by saying it might be "satire". It's not "satire" anymore when you're Chad sticking your cock in another man's ass or axe wound. It makes you a faggot, not some subversive comedic genius.
Men make better women lol

Norwooding destroyed him. Not surprised that he has stood so low , a shame really. I remember when he casually mentioned he used to have 3 girls a day

I'm not always glad to be an incel, but when I am I'm watching some Chad's life fall apart after the slightest blackpill or watching normies get STD and unwanted children.

fuckIlovebeingincel.jpg

some Chad's life fall apart after the slightest blackpill

He isn't referring to me...my mood is already improving as I relish the support we've received.

Troons shouldn’t be cagee, they are a waste of life

Oh well. Maybe prayer will cause a criminal on the cusp of reform to commit once last act of euthanasia before reform.

@SlayerSlayer pin this!

This shows how bad hypERgamy is that even a chad went mentally insane to the point of becoming a tranny-fuckER!

This shows how bad hypERgamy is that even a chad went mentally insane to the point of becoming a tranny-fuckER!

No, there was more than just her.

@SlayerSlayer pin this!

I think Connor Murphy hit the wall massively and is a degenerate. He could still shack up with a normal bitch but he chooses trannies

This is why we r taught in school not to do drugs. This guy was moneymaxxed chad, and he still fucked his life up because of drugs.
Whitepill for me though, normies hate their boomer parents so they didn't listen to them when they were right about drugs so now they can enjoy watching their minds be broken before the even hit middle age

Ladyboy girlfriend storyline, where I’ve been searching for a feminine Ladyboy who appreciates my masculinity, unlike the woke western women who label my masculinity as “toxic.”
Mental gymnastics to explain he is a faggot :lul:

Maybe he just lost his mind from drugs and truly is losing his marbles even when gifted with a life we will never have only to tarnish it.

This guy just keeps hitting a new low every time.
From chad slayer to fucking faggot sexing troons and promoting that faggotry on social media.

This fucking guy went far off into the deep end and lost his Goddamn soul.

Well said