Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chad completely mogs computer science class

TemporaryBritcel

TemporaryBritcel

Want to move to america
-
one of the most distinct memories of sixth form for me was in the bridging course, since this is around the same time of the year, i figured id share one of my worst memories from back in the day.
so it was bridging course for my sixth form around 4 years ago, although i wont reveal the specific school i will say that is was in manchester.
so me and a group of new students were in the classroom, and the task was to produce a strategy to win a game of connect four every time.
at first when i sat down i didnt notice the absolute chad in the corner, but i could hear the few foids that took the course (who later dropped out, lmfao) giggling in the corner.
the day was mostly uneventful, but the teacher eventually asked him to stand and demonstrate his strategy.
Now, to his credit, he was VERY smart, probably 130-140+ IQ, although he never bothered to demonstrate it because "girls like me dopey" (his words).
so to begin, he stands up and instantly i notice the line of hickeys on his neck that runs from his neck to below the t-shirt he was wearing (he was 16). and he starts explaining.
not even 10 seconds in he accidentally drops his connect 4 set, and the pieces go everywhere. he laughs, the foids explode in giggles (one later told him that was cute, he turned her down because he had a girlfriend). all the other people in the class, including his male partner were sub 4 men, and he was an 8+. the entire point up to when the girls all left was absolutely terrible, he kept mogging us, and the foids kept flirting with him, to no avail mainly because the foids who normally take CS are ugly as shit.
later when we gave the presentation to people new to the course, he was the main speaker, and that year new femoid joining was at the highest ever.
sorry for the shitty writing, i have adhd and am not good at structuring my writings, however i thought you all might enjoy this story

there is no escape from 3-dimensional bone explosion.
inb4 @EARTH comes in and calls the thread fake. Luckily, there are no Chads are in my CS class.

Of course the foids were ugly as fuck and wouldn't go after anyone in there own league, they had to all go for the chad

Show a picture of this chad. I bet you he ain't all that

I wonder how many incel do CS, it really seems to be a lot, I know how it is to be in this position, foids in CS are 4/10 and somehow they end up with the chads of the course

I wonder how many incel do CS, it really seems to be a lot, I know how it is to be in this position, foids in CS are 4/10 and somehow they end up with the chads of the course
i can guarantee everyone but the chad looked as bad, if not worse than me, with my lanklet heroin dealer face and recessed chin

Show a picture of this chad. I bet you he ain't all that
im sorry but im not about to dox a guy, it could affect my chances of moving to the usa in future

i can guarantee everyone but the chad looked as bad, if not worse than me, with my lanklet heroin dealer face and recessed chin

im sorry but im not about to dox a guy, it could affect my chances of moving to the usa in future
Also you can educate yourself if you're a computer science major. School makes easy task into an 3 hour long session..

Also you can educate yourself if you're a computer science major. School makes easy task into an 3 hour long session..
im in university doing CS right now, luckily there are no chads to be had in my class

im in university doing CS right now, luckily there are no chads to be had in my class
Alright make sure you do well in school. I tend to copy answers while im in college :)

I'm in CS and in one of my programming courses there was this Chad who is on the basketball team. Fortunately, there was only one girl in this class and she was a disgusting landwhale so I didn't have to witness the same shit you did.

I DO!!!

-(but foids and chads get programming jobs while I rot in mommy's bossom :( )

Chad mogs every non chad. Point closed.

Now, to his credit, he was VERY smart, probably 130-140+ IQ,
Honestly he sounds like a pretty cool guy and clearly is a competent one. My main issue is that people like Meeks get good treatment.

Honestly he sounds like a pretty cool guy and clearly is a competent one. My main issue is that people like Meeks get good treatment.
He was kind to me and the class, and persisted with us. But his status was clear whenever any female entered the room, he just completely mogged the fuck out of us

CS is becoming the next business degree, to get a good job outside of it, you need to do quite a lot of work yourself and people don’t realize that

Don’t talk shit about American freedoms until you have experienced how the uk treats everyone further right from Stalin
Yes, i know how much of a shithole the UK is but if you think (((america))) is that much better you're deluded.

Yes, i know how much of a shithole the UK is but if you think (((america))) is that much better you're deluded.
Merely the right to say “Muslims rape sometimes” and not be arrested is more than enough