Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad changes girlfriend every year (Which he only uses for sex)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
2 days ago ı was at my friends house drinking wine and talking with his another friend who had shitty wrists but had a Chad face and thugmaxxed.
He said he made 3 girlfriends since the start of highschool and never thinked about them seriously,just used them for sex and satisfy himself.
Didnt even hanged out with them or go on a date just used them and got away with it.
I got mogged to the moon and back 3 times holy shit,Chad literally lives in mega easy mode.

Those foids loved his "bad boy" personality.

jfl chad is on another level

2 days ago ı was at my friends house drinking wine and talking with his another friend who had shitty wrists but had a Chad face and thugmaxxed.
He said he made 3 girlfriends since the start of highschool and never thinked about them seriously,just used them for sex and satisfy himself.
Didnt even hanged out with them or go on a date just used them and got away with it.
I got mogged to the moon and back 3 times holy shit,Chad literally lives in mega easy mode.
If he's your friend, be like "yo, hook me up with one of the hos. This is literally one of the only possible ways for an incel to ascend (non cucked ways). It will probably only work if she is super drunk or slutty, but there's a 0.001% chance. Otherwise it is 0

Mogs me for drinking wine with people

mogs at human contact

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A SEX LIFE

SO FUCKING UNFAIR

oTnjyIF.jpg