Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad can look very feminine like Stacy and still mogs everyone

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence found his doppelgänger, a Stacy, on Tik Tok. He looks like a woman and still mogs all his manly Tyrone teammates.

Moggs me at everything

He has super defined and sharp facial bones. She's a run of the mill round faced foid. JFL if you think they look similar

He has super defined and sharp facial bones. She's a run of the mill round faced foid. JFL if you think they look similar
I actually don’t think they look similar, but my point he still he looks feminine.

mogs me bc white

Chad always wins

He's not a chad, he just as football star status. Long midface of doom :f:

Mogs me brutally

He doesn't look feminine. Tall cleft chin, lean and angular facial features,

SHE looks masculine or she doesn't look like him at all.

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence found his doppelgänger, a Stacy, on Tik Tok. He looks like a woman and still mogs all his manly Tyrone teammates.

Massive cope

Foid doesn't even have the cleft chin. Either way if the foid was lesbian she would pull countless straight foids with that chin and jawline.

She literally mogs many many men and is chad tier in masculinity while still having power in pulling chads.

Tutorial Mode at it's finest tbh
Massive fucking Cope

Whatever foids that guy is slaying, she's right there with him as far as eating pussy and stretching out those legs are concerned.
He's not a chad, he just as football star status. Long midface of doom :f:
Cope

That guy mogs 75% of the male population in America
He doesn't look feminine. Tall cleft chin, lean and angular facial features,

SHE looks masculine or she doesn't look like him at all.
Nah, dude could trannymaxx and get away with it in broad daylight.

Last edited:
Girls have always been attracted to feminine cute guys or Chads (like Lawrence), probably due to their bisexual nature.

Nordics are very androgynous. Their women look somewhat manly and their men look somewhat feminine, but usually in a way that they still look good.

For example Slavs are the opposite of that, men look very manly in an ogre way while women look very feminine. This is why Slavic women mog Nordic women and Nordic pretty boys mog Slavic ogres.

You probably only think he looks feminine because of the long hair. A long midface and a cleft chin aren't exactly feminine traits.

She isn't a stacy, she's ugly as fuck tbh