Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad can get underage girls.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
@Mainländer

Captura de Tela 4567

I asked: " On your profile you said you aren't 29 years old. How old are you?

Blonde chick: " direct, I'm 16" haha

Blonde chick: But why you ask? "does age mean anything to you"?

Foids don't care about your age as long as you're chad.

Kek. How old is your Chadfish? Also, pics of him?

Isn't like age of consent in Brazil 12?

@Napoleon de Geso do you like this girl?

Bro this has always been the case, Elvis fucked a jb teen, nobody gives a fuck. Why would they, people want their daughters to date successful Chads not ugly incels.

Bro this has always been the case, Elvis fucked a jb teen, nobody gives a fuck. Why would they, people want their daughters to date successful Chads not ugly incels.

A 16 year old girl was open about having a 22 year old boyfriend when I was in high school. You'll only be called a pedo if you're ugly.

I could never get a girl like her

@Mainländer

View attachment 181661

I asked: " On your profile you said you aren't 29 years old. How old are you?

Blonde chick: " direct, I'm 16" haha

Blonde chick: But why you ask? "does age mean anything to you"?

Foids don't care about your age as long as you're chad.

Of course. Young girls aren't immune or bereft of hypergamy.

Her and I have similar facial features. If I was given the opportunity, I would.

AOC laws are "give Chad and Tyrone first turn" laws

A 16 year old girl was open about having a 22 year old boyfriend when I was in high school. You'll only be called a pedo if you're ugly.
Same. When I was in HS a freshman latina thot foid was more than happy to talk about her cool super senior 18 yr old boyfriend.

why the fuck did she put 29 in profile

Why would you talk to a 16 year old toddler pedo inkwell don't you know that women reach their prime at 35 and 2 abortions :soy:

I sure wish i had a white van and a basement and lived in Brazil!

chad always gets what he wants

Interesting, I also literally knew a girl who was 16 and would talk about her 22 year old boyfriend in high school and she was also open about it.

She looks 13/14

Don't you find it funny everytime you have some pedo portrayed, it's always some ugly ass uncle who wears glasses and probably licks his lip while putting his hands out?

How come they never portray pedos as good looking chads? Is it because they're scared underage girls would just meant to go after them more?