Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad can get roasties even on a YouTube video comments with zero effort

BarredOut

BarredOut

Greycel
Check this video out:

It's a employees vs customers compilation. The first video features a (probably incel) customer getting angry at a chad employee. Half of the video comments are from roasties saying how hot the guy looks. The chad in the video also started spamming his Instagram in the comments and is getting follows by literally doing nothing. He could fuck all of these thots simply by messaging them, with literally zero effort.

The angry customer was trying to fuck him over with this complaint video (honestly I'd bet he was 100% right and the chad acted like an asshole) but by doing so he just got the chad more fame and pussy ready to fuck him. Incredible. Chad always wins, incels always lose.

Not Surprised in the slightest.

Chad is pretty much nigh omnipotent when it comes to women

Love the "Thot" and "Begone Thot" comments to the femoids talking about the first guy's attractiveness. Keep 'em coming!

Stupidcel only gave him more press.

The chad in the video also started spamming his Instagram in the comments and is getting follows by literally doing nothing. He could fuck all of these thots simply by messaging them, with literally zero effort.
Staceys are picking up Chads more and more. Chads have no game.

Love the "Thot" and "Begone Thot" comments to the femoids talking about the first guy's attractiveness. Keep 'em coming!

Yeah, thank god the blackpill is spreading. Don't lose faith brothers, we will rise one day!

I want to fucking die. I can't take this any longer. I can't take this any fucking longer. I can't take this any fucking longer. I cannot take this any fucking more. My anxiety is through the fucking roof right now. I can't breathe.

HE GOT A GIRL'S FUCKING SNAPCHAT ON THE YOUTUBE COMMENTS. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. AND SHE OF COURSE LOOKS GOOD. I CAN'T BREATHE. HELP ME. SOMEONE PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKING MISERY.

Yeah, thank god the blackpill is spreading. Don't lose faith brothers, we will rise one day!

Social media is QUICKLY exposing these shallow bitches for what they really are. It's only a matter of time before before the tide turns on them and the Chads they fawn over. If you think mass shootings are bad in America now, just wait a few years because I'm sensing there's a lot of men on the verge of snapping. I see it everywhere around me. Online and offline.

Lol @ that incel, never give Chad more attention

he will always win

"The customer is always right"

Incel is just making shit up now. He just wanted the attention from Chad.

Any you are telling me you shouldn't pray to Chad every fucking day?

Social media is QUICKLY exposing these shallow bitches for what they really are. It's only a matter of time before before the tide turns on them and the Chads they fawn over. If you think mass shootings are bad in America now, just wait a few years because I'm sensing there's a lot of men on the verge of snapping. I see it everywhere around me. Online and offline.

Indeed, we live in a difficult time, but we are approaching a turning point. The degeneracy is still on the rise, and eventually Pareto's principle will be reached (80% of females fucking 20% of males). At that point the bottom 80% of men will rise to end the degeneracy and establish a patriarchal society once again.