Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad can do this. You would be beaten and arrested.

greybeardcel

greybeardcel

Recruit
★★

Cold approach while she's being interviewed, and without waiting for "consent" kisses her deeply on camera. Immediately leaves.

She can barely contain how excited she is afterwards. Goes on to become the feel-good story of the day for that news channel.

If you even imagine yourself doing something similar, you'll be arrested for rape.

Giphy

The difference between being sent to jail and having your life ruined forever and kissing and making out with whoever you want is just a tiny bit of bone or leg length.

Just be confident bro! :soy:

Chad always wins

Sorry for reposting this dude.

Dude, I'm not joking when I say this is the first blackpilled thing that has ever made me get teary-eyed. Holy fucking fucking shit. What happened to muh sexual assauly, muh misogny?

There truly is no rules for Chads. There really fucking isn't. I mean, I already knew that, but seeing this in action just cements it all the more :feelsrope:

No wonder Chads in the past had harems of 12 year old girls while normies have to betabuxx and incels have to rope.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back