Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Chad Brown downunder McSmudgepants.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Wiping your ass is gay bro'.

These guys stink like shit & have the hygiene of a pig frolicking with muck on them all day but hey who cares, the bones in his face & height override that, guess they bought the premium no need to shower pass dlc.

tl;dr - A lack of hygiene isn't affecting these guys ability to hold down a cunt.

Last edited:
interesting .

Nice counterargument to the old retarded just take a shower theory .

Guys who cant even take a shit properly get a gf but i never even held hands .

My parents have one of those toilets that shoot water up your ass and my friend tried it and said it was cool :feelswhat:

My parents have one of those toilets that shoot water up your ass and my friend tried it and said it was cool :feelswhat:
I always wash my ass after wiping with paper, toilets like that just make this process faster and easier

I'd be wary if that friend is now coming up with excuses to make frequent house calls now spending 30 minutes in there at a time.

It's called a bidet btw.

I'd be wary if that friend is now coming up with excuses to make frequent house calls now spending 30 minutes in there at a time.
he isnt fortunately