Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad becomes a tranny

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

even chad has to turn the difficulty down, now imagine being the average man in 2021

hope all chads become trannies,
I hate them

No, u never was a chad u tranny manky

Over for males tbh

Has nothing to do with difficulty
yeah he doesn't pass that much without good photo angles and layers of makeup tbh he tried to speedrun life instead

hope all chads become trannies,
I hate them
Who are they gonna fuck? Each other? Just be gay at that point, no need for makeup and clothes and accessories.

But will tranny Chad still slay foids?

Tbh, I don't think any man should become trannies. :feelspuke:

Why do even Chads who can get pussy decide to ditch their masculinity and fall for this tranny psyops?
There's guys who believe they're Napoleon, there's guys who believe they're Jesus, why wouldn't there be guys who believe they're women?

There's guys who believe they're Napoleon, there's guys who believe they're Jesus, why wouldn't there be guys who believe they're women?
It's a mental illness tbh, but why is it becoming more common and promoted by society? And the least I expect to become trannies are high T men.

Maybe some Chads don't like women, but just be a gay man at least.

yeah he doesn't pass that much without good photo angles and layers of makeup tbh he tried to speedrun life instead
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Dude most likely looks alot more grotesque IRL where he cant hide his masculine chad bones :feelskek:

I was thinking exactly the same.
Why? Why become a tranny?

He could just dress normally and act normally like a Chad and fuck both males and females.
No need to do the whole tranny clown act.

Perhaps he has some mental illness.
Trannies are gigacringe.

If they like men, they like men. No need to larp as a foid when they're not or what's the point?

He probably got abused by an illegal rapefugee Tyrone or an uncle or something.
Yeah, all trannies are racecucks who want to be gangbanged by BBCs.
@To koniec