Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad battle: TV Flash vs Movie Flash

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
1439d82961b6304d.jpg

Hot-Pictures-Ezra-Miller.jpg

Which one of these chads would you rather be, and why?

TV flash he's taller and has that mature chad look going for him, while the other chad is shorter and more immature looking.

Bottom Chad and it's not close. The huge gap between the 2 in the jaw is incredible and has dark features.

Morf12 said:
Bottom Chad and it's not close. The huge gap between the 2 in the jaw is incredible and has dark features.

Bullshit! Light eyes are killer with women, all he has to do is tan and dye his hair black; plus he's tall too. You should listen to the second guy speak he sounds like a manlet.

jagged0 said:
Morf12 said:
Bullshit! Light eyes are killer with women, all he has to do is tan and dye his hair black; plus he's tall too. You should listen to the second guy speak he sounds like a manlet.
Now that you mentioned it, Ezra Miller's voice is quite faggy indeed. But alas, the man has a jaw that could cut through steel. Even more impressive since he's a hapa like Elliot

Alex_Bones said:
Now that you mentioned it, Ezra Miller's voice is quite faggy indeed. But alas, the man has a jaw that could cut through steel. Even more impressive since he's a hapa like Elliot

He's not from what I just researched. 

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Ezra[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] is of Ashkenazi Jewish ([/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]father[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]) and German-Dutch (mother)[/font]

The bottom Chad, better jaw. If i were him I would grow out a dark stubble and style my hair into something even better than that.

Nautica1983 said:
The bottom Chad, better jaw. If i were him I would grow out a dark stubble and style my hair into something even better than that.

rsze989dy9bcdsbz.jpg

the top one is more attractive imo