Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad battle: TV Flash vs Movie Flash

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
1439d82961b6304d.jpg


Hot-Pictures-Ezra-Miller.jpg


Which one of these chads would you rather be, and why?
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,852
Online
0
TV flash he's taller and has that mature chad look going for him, while the other chad is shorter and more immature looking.
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
Bottom Chad and it's not close. The huge gap between the 2 in the jaw is incredible and has dark features.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,852
Online
0
Morf12 said:
Bottom Chad and it's not close. The huge gap between the 2 in the jaw is incredible and has dark features.

Bullshit! Light eyes are killer with women, all he has to do is tan and dye his hair black; plus he's tall too. You should listen to the second guy speak he sounds like a manlet.
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
jagged0 said:
Morf12 said:
Bottom Chad and it's not close. The huge gap between the 2 in the jaw is incredible and has dark features.
Bullshit! Light eyes are killer with women, all he has to do is tan and dye his hair black; plus he's tall too. You should listen to the second guy speak he sounds like a manlet.
Now that you mentioned it, Ezra Miller's voice is quite faggy indeed. But alas, the man has a jaw that could cut through steel. Even more impressive since he's a hapa like Elliot
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
Alex_Bones said:
Now that you mentioned it, Ezra Miller's voice is quite faggy indeed. But alas, the man has a jaw that could cut through steel. Even more impressive since he's a hapa like Elliot

He's not from what I just researched. 

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Ezra[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] is of Ashkenazi Jewish ([/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]father[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]) and German-Dutch (mother)[/font]
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,623
Online
7d 17h 50m
The bottom Chad, better jaw. If i were him I would grow out a dark stubble and style my hair into something even better than that.
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
Nautica1983 said:
The bottom Chad, better jaw. If i were him I would grow out a dark stubble and style my hair into something even better than that.

rsze989dy9bcdsbz.jpg
 
theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
757
Online
10d 6h 2m
the top one is more attractive imo
 

Similar threads

PersonalityChad
  • Poll
Experiment Chad or prettyboy?
Replies
18
Views
371
Virginscarecrow999
Virginscarecrow999
DespressedCurryCel1
Replies
8
Views
363
Titano.King
Titano.King
DespressedCurryCel1
Replies
15
Views
548
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top