Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad avis get you banned?

III

III

-
Thank god. I can't count the number of faggots posting on looksmax.org with a picture of some random gigachad as their avi. So fucking annoying.

There's a user on there that legit says that he "does not want to associate with incels", and only is on the website for "studying male beauty"

Male beauty my ass. So many fags on looksmax.org. And I'm the one who gets banned for making a gay joke fucking lol Knajjd

Women avi are worse imo
But seriously, no heterosexual male posts daily threads literally worshipping chico and o'pry

Indeed man. Same with female avis
Thank god. I can't count the number of faggots posting on looksmax.org with a picture of some random gigachad as their avi. So fucking annoying.
I agree tbh
I like looksmax but the amount of male model worship gets stale fast
no heterosexual male posts daily threads literally worshipping chico and o'pry

i hate them as well ngl. i hate getting brutall mogged

My avi is a chad and I’m not banned.

looksmax is fucking autismcancer and I know some incels got banned here and use that site as a last resort and I feel awfully for them (I mean people who got banned from here for racebait, spam, etc.)

Looksmax is full of retards

Chad avi= closeted homo
Ugly guy avi= truecel
Anime girl avi= internet elite

I sometimes browse that forum when I get some hope for myself. it's kinda funny ngl.

Just have chad avi's bro! Women love that shit! @Newbie17

Just have chad avi's bro! Women love that shit! @Newbie17
tenor.gif

:lul:

Male beauty my ass lmao