Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad avatars

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
Speaking as someone who has anime girl avatars from time to time, I know I'm not in the position to talk, but why do so many users have Chad or Chadlite avatars?

When I see a user with an anime girl avatar, I understand the rationale; it's something that makes him feel good and also a departure from the cruelty of reality. But the Chad avatars are the complete opposite, as it's a constant reminder of your subhumanity. Is it an ideal to strive for? Or is it a way to ingrain the image of your enemy into your head?

Its probably a subconscious want to be/want to be seen as Chad. That or they are halo effect maxxing

Speaking as someone who has anime girl avatars from time to time, I know I'm not in the position to talk, but why do so many users have Chad or Chadlite avatars?

When I see a user with an anime girl avatar, I understand the rationale; it's something that makes him feel good and also a departure from the cruelty of reality. But the Chad avatars are the complete opposite, as it's a constant reminder of your subhumanity. Is it an ideal to strive for? Or is it a way to ingrain the image of your enemy into your head?

Halo-maxxing probably.

Halos them. Also a constant reminder of what we will never be. Sometimes I need that reminder tbh

Subconciously wanting a good halo

I don't really like or take seriously guys with chad avis....

Similarly, I don't get why some incels make friends with Chads irl.

I don't really give a fuck about what users choose to put as their avatar tbh
Its probably a subconscious want to be/want to be seen as Chad. That or they are halo effect maxxing

better to have an avatar of a person with a good personality

Aesthetics (looks) don't lie. Personalities lie, and fiction lies. Aesthetics don't lie.

It's something correlated with fakeceldom, that's for sure. But not always the case, of course.

ive been accused for fakeceldom because of my zyros avi.

It's something correlated with fakeceldom, that's for sure. But not always the case, of course.

So wanting to look like Jordan Barrett somehow means that I'm not a deformed curry balding at age 17?

eternal suffering for cucked animists

So wanting to look like Jordan Barrett somehow means that I'm not a deformed curry balding at age 17?
Conjunctures =/= absolutes. There's empirical correlation, not deductive certainty.

Conjunctures =/= absolutes. There's empirical correlation, not deductive certainty.

I see what you mean. I think it's because chad avatars are correlated with Looksmax.org and Lookism, and most users there are above average looking. That said, not all of them are (I was called one of the "top 5 ugliest guys on there") so keep that in mind.

Subconciously wanting a good halo
I immediately assume chad/male model avatars are chadlites from lookism.net larping here, that "halo" wont be working on incels of this forum.

also, halo doesnt have to come from a male model, there are some cool avatars I see people using

you might be ugly curry but many chad avatars are lookism.net larpers who are frustrated that they are not 10/10 male models but only 6/10 white kids

notice how every single poster with male model avatar is a lookism.net spastic using PSL rating scale, calling chico a 7 and weed a 4.
they are so predictable.

you might not be one of them but remember you'll be lumped together with them.

I immediately assume chad/male model avatars are chadlites from lookism.net larping here, that "halo" wont be working on incels of this forum.

also, halo doesnt have to come from a male model, there are some cool avatars I see people using

you might be ugly curry but many chad avatars are lookism.net larpers who are frustrated that they are not 10/10 male models but only 6/10 white kids

notice how every single poster with male model avatar is a lookism.net spastic using PSL rating scale, calling chico a 7 and weed a 4.
they are so predictable.

you might not be one of them but remember you'll be lumped together with them.

I AM a Lookism "spastic" - but, I was called one of the "Top 5 ugliest guys to ever post" so you know that I'm not playing. But yeah, Chico is an easy 9.5-10.

Don't think that just because I post on a chaddy forum means I'm not subhuman.

I see what you mean. I think it's because chad avatars are correlated with Looksmax.org and Lookism, and most users there are above average looking. That said, not all of them are (I was called one of the "top 5 ugliest guys on there") so keep that in mind.
Even if I hadn't posted tons of fringe stuff already I'd be wary of posting my pic there. Seeing the chadlites there (accurately) telling me how subhuman I am would be a blow on my already moribund self-esteem.

I had a Ronaldo avatar so that could be considered as “Chad”

I only had it because I like Ronaldo and think he’s cool tbh. Nothing to do with his looks but I can see why some think that.

Even if I hadn't posted tons of fringe stuff already I'd be wary of posting my pic there. Seeing the chadlites there (accurately) telling me how subhuman I am would be a blow on my already moribund self-esteem.

I don't need people to tell me I'm ugly. I already fucking know it, and I've known it since day one. And attractive people know they're attractive - male models and female models have entire lives and careers handed over to them because they were born perfect in the face. Those of us who are on the opposite end of the spectrum will receive the OPPOSITE treatment, and we know for sure there's something which is wrong with us.

I AM a Lookism "spastic" - but, I was called one of the "Top 5 ugliest guys to ever post" so you know that I'm not playing. But yeah, Chico is an easy 9.5-10.

Don't think that just because I post on a chaddy forum means I'm not subhuman.
like I and also mainlander said, you WILL be lumped together with them (even if you are the ugluiest dude on the forum) when there is strong correlation coefficient with chad avatars and likelihood of being a chadlite PIECE OF SHIT who come into our circles.

nobody will ask you if you are one of them, we'll just assume you are. You do you of course. I only explained you why.

I don't need people to tell me I'm ugly. I already fucking know it, and I've known it since day one. And attractive people know they're attractive - male models and female models have entire lives and careers handed over to them because they were born perfect in the face. Those of us who are on the opposite end of the spectrum will receive the OPPOSITE treatment, and we know for sure there's something which is wrong with us.

This. Honestly most people know if they're ugly or pretty by the age of 5 because people comment on it. I knew very early on I was ugly because I was teased by the young foidlets at the kindergarten.

I'm 100% sure I'm ugly too, but only showing my pic via PM to two trustworthy raters here already made me realize other flaws I never noticed I have like arched eyebrows and thin neck.

like I and also mainlander said, you WILL be lumped together with them (even if you are the ugluiest dude on the forum) when there is strong correlation coefficient with chad avatars and likelihood of being a chadlite PIECE OF SHIT who come into our circles.

nobody will ask you if you are one of them, we'll just assume you are. You do you of course. I only explained you why.

There are people here who know what I look like, they can back me up. I knew who Jordan Barrett was and who Chico was before getting into PSL anyways, lmao (or before getting into Lookism, in the Sluthate days David Gandy was our benchmark)

I'm 100% sure I'm ugly too, but only showing my pic via PM to two trustworthy raters here already made me realize other flaws I never noticed I have like arched eyebrows and thin neck.

Who are the trusty raters here?

Ngl that guy with the young Joseph Stalin avi probably gets haloed so hard

The ones who rated me were @Evildoer (inactive) and @Blackpill101 (banned).

Who here is trustworthy and active? I've already had normies rate me and I've been told I'm ugly anyways so whatever.

Who here is trustworthy and active? I've already had normies rate me and I've been told I'm ugly anyways so whatever.
Me. Send me your pic boyo.

Because they're gay and secretly want to suck chads cock.

Because they're gay and secretly want to suck chads cock.

No, I just want to be Chad. Come on, we all have videogame characters and shit as our profile pictures on PlayStation and shit, don't we? Why's that? It's because we want to be Nathan Drake or Solid Snake, not because we want to fuck him.

We want to be Chad so that we can get Stacey (or virtually any other girl in existence).

Don't be jelly of my avi

If your side profile don't look, like my avatar it's over... Tbhtbhtbh

I chose this one because he's the only male who kept my eyes more than one minute on his pic, due to his Supreme facial bone structure. I have no admiration for him but he mogs not only me, but 99% of the male population into oblivion. For me, he's just a constant reminder that life is not fair and you can do nothing about genetics.

If your side profile don't look, like my avatar it's over... Tbhtbhtbh

Side profile means jackshit. My side profile is fine, but my frontal profile makes me look like an sub2 subhuman.

tumblr_mdi3g7RbEh1rz46jf.png

Would get insane halo ngl

#bringbackfemaleavatars

it's usually the worst users with chad avatars