Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chad asks me to lead him to becky house

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
i received a message from the tall chad that cucked me with my oneitis, he ask me to lead him to my oneitis house because he wanted to "ask the pastor (my oneitis father) something" my world went into pieces i thought the guy was going to ask her in a date or something but just wanted to be with her, i felt cuck anyway, in a desperate attemp to "regain" courage i ask her to take a picture of me WITH her but for some reason i cant remember we took a photo of the whole young group in church, he moged me to oblivion and i was leaning in towards my oneitis, one year later i message my oneitis and ask her the photos so i can show you guys how mog i got but she do not have them anymore, on top of that i think she blocked me JFL

Yes but but but…. your lord saved u from that stupid whore… pray harder and go to church everyday know… than random stacy will spawn in ur bed … virgin tier blonde stacy

You should have taken him to a dark place with no one else around and do the job (in video game)

you missed an opportunity to kill a chad

Very painful story man :feelsrope:

Yes but but but…. your lord saved u from that stupid whore… pray harder and go to church everyday know… than random stacy will spawn in ur bed … virgin tier blonde stacy
Have you considered leaving this forum and praying to your REAL God more?

Maybe that will help u cunt anime pfp soyboy go pray to your anime pfp nigger
thats not how it works,for believing in God im not entitle to woman or a good life but im saved from hell and the tentations of the flesh, i can feel bad, ill or mad but i know at the end of the dead everything will be fine

Have you considered leaving this forum and praying to your imaginary God more?

Maybe that will help u cunt anime pfp soyboy go pray to your anime pfp nigger

Kill the two (in GTA 4).

i received a message from the tall chad that cucked me with my oneitis, he ask me to lead him to my oneitis house because he wanted to "ask the pastor (my oneitis father) something"
Which church do you attend Sir?