Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad asks: How do I get my foreveralone friend to stop being miserable at parties?

Reading that thread seriously angered me

Sex haver normies don't have any sense of empathy towards us

I hope he'll get a violent car crash in grand theft auto v

Chads don’t use reddit. Not all sexhavers are chads

That's what happened to me as well. That's why you don't go out to parties as an incel, everyone will get girls... Except you, and you'll feel bad. And there may be dudes like OP who may want to help you.... but the truth is even if they're genuine, they can't make girls attracted to you.

So it's better for everyone to accept their places.

Look at this comment. How much i hate this dude. The arrogance and lack of empathy. It dosn't surprise me as he had everything from day 1 and did not have to even "try". Does he even know what "trying" is?

:lul:
im not even mad, coz he's so obviously oblivious to his friend's experience

lol it's a 9yr old post

I think the normie who posted the thread done this with premeditations. He know that incel will suffer and will be a lolcow and parties, anoyed by a lack of girls

I dont have a girlfriend because I'm undesirable, and I dont have friends because.. well, read above.

Still mogs me going to parties, I wouldn't be able to cope after that.

Lol this is hilarious, imagine going to parties as an incel.

Lol this is hilarious, imagine going to parties as an incel.
It woud be a suffering, loud music, a lot of people and a lot of beautifull girls that don't even want to talk with you :reeeeee:. And all normies amd toilets are heavly drunk/drugged, I can't imagine being in such horrible situation. I woud only go to the party if I coud get a talk with the girl and go with her outside

Has to be a troll post. If not, that chad needs to fucking kill himself. Clearly gets off on having his loser friend follow him like a dog and witness him and his chad buddies slay pussy. Incels/autists/permavirgins should not bother going to these sorts of parties, there's no point. They literally exist as forums for chads and stacies to meet up and fuck- same as clubs, same as dating apps. I went to a few parties in university and not one girl ever so much as looked at me. It's pure suifuel seeing normalfags and chads succeed while you are ignored and treated like a piece of trash on the ground.

I've said it before I'll say it again, if you are a sperg, go make sperg friends. If you are a weeb, go make weeb friends. Go and play D&D with the other spergs at the boardgame cafe. Of course, those spaces are all being invaded by normalfags and chads these days too so idk, can't have shit in this world.

People don't understand learned helplessness

It woud be a suffering, loud music, a lot of people and a lot of beautifull girls that don't even want to talk with you :reeeeee:. And all normies amd toilets are heavly drunk/drugged, I can't imagine being in such horrible situation. I woud only go to the party if I coud get a talk with the girl and go with her outside
Lol yeah I went to like one and it basically is suffering.

Wow the chad has such amazing soycial skills /s, they say chad understand soycial skills but is actually braindead in understanding basic things.

Man... I read this with a sad and anger inside me.... wtf

This poor incel is lifemogged by a group of chads with their stacies and is still criticized for not feeling positive. And obviously there is a bluepill advice, "Dude, you just gotta get up and saddle back on the horse whenever life knocks you down :chad:"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/26n4ub/how_do_i_get_my_foreveralone_friend_to_stop_being/

That's obvious bait written by a brocel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: if it's real tho his friend should teach them a lesson on manners like a true supreme gentleman.

Has to be a troll post.
Highly doubt. This thread is 8 years old. Back when reddit was actually good and rarely had trolls.

If this was a recent post, I'd have definitely called bs

That is seriously sad man , "just try bro " poor guy shouldn't torture himself like this

Has to be a troll post. If not, that chad needs to fucking kill himself. Clearly gets off on having his loser friend follow him like a dog and witness him and his chad buddies slay pussy. Incels/autists/permavirgins should not bother going to these sorts of parties, there's no point. They literally exist as forums for chads and stacies to meet up and fuck- same as clubs, same as dating apps. I went to a few parties in university and not one girl ever so much as looked at me. It's pure suifuel seeing normalfags and chads succeed while you are ignored and treated like a piece of trash on the ground.

I've said it before I'll say it again, if you are a sperg, go make sperg friends. If you are a weeb, go make weeb friends. Go and play D&D with the other spergs at the boardgame cafe. Of course, those spaces are all being invaded by normalfags and chads these days too so idk, can't have shit in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back