Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad appears for a few seconds in a puppy video and foids lose their mind

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
DUDE APPEARS FOR 10s IN A PUPPY VIDEO
LOOK AT THE ENTIRE COMMENT SECTION IT'S FILLED WITH FOIDS SALIVATING

GUESS WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE

MUST HAVE BEEN HIS PERSONALITY HAHAHAH

FUCK REDPILLERS FUCK BLUEPILLERS

JFL AT CLOWNS DOING THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF SELF IMPROVEMENT, LIFTING, PLANNING JOKES, CATCH PHRASES, GETTING HOBBIES, MONEYMAXXING ETC

"HE MUST HAVE REALLY HELD HIS FRAME :soy::soy::soy:"

THIS DUDE JUST WALKS IN FOR A FEW SECONDS AND HIS MERE EXISTENCE DOES THIS TO FOIDS

LOOKS GIVE YOU INFINITE INTRINSIC VALUE

LOOKS MAKE FOIDS THIS HORNY EVEN IN A NON SEXUAL CONTEXT :feelsUnreal:

@Transcended Trucel @Diocel @ThoughtfulCel @ReturnOfSaddam @dirtykombatcel @LOLI BREEDING @shii410 @Simulacrasimulation @BurntNegroid_Cel077 @ionlycopenow @yikerinos @your personality @Copexodius Maximus @Tenshi @cvh1991

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Xzq7TIhdI

I hate to crush those foids dreams (no I don't), but that guy is a crack addict 100%

They just saw his personality dude

They just saw his personality dude
One of the most common advice i've seen for a decade when it comes to online dating is "get a pic of yourself with a dog/cat:soy:"

Millions of men around the globe have tried this shit and gotten nowhere. Meanwhile this dude just walks in :feelsUnreal:

Amazing personality lmao

Amazing personality lmao
i havent screencaped it but if you go in the comment section you'll see tons of foids like "woah!!! look at the way he said "no" " :feelstastyman: :feelsseriously: :feelsUnreal:

I wish i was making this shit up

If you're handsome you can do anything and foids will like it and perceive it as unique or whatever

The foids are saying that him being Australian is a positive. I wonder what their reaction would be to a Pajeet like me having an Australian accent.

Most of them are ugly below average with no life just stalking chads online

i havent screencaped it but if you go in the comment section you'll see tons of foids like "woah!!! look at the way he said "no" " :feelstastyman: :feelsseriously: :feelsUnreal:

If you're handsome you can do anything and foids will like it and perceive it as unique or whatever
lol this reminds me of the eggwhite broadgramme where he makes giga chad with negative canthal tilt put up to the max shit was hilarious he was lampooning the whole chad worsjip complex eg saying lets make giga chad over and over again and increase the jaw, where is the chin button looooooool

watch from 37.36 mins

View: https://youtu.be/FEiajAm4ItY?t=2237

Keep coping. They have 10 times better lives than us. Hole = tutorial. Irregardless of its status.

JFL :feelsclown: You can be a degenerate childish consoomer, who has a retarded superman sticker on his MacConsoomer 2016 and still make thousands of foids drool over you by just having a broad chin, sharp nose and a full head of hair. All redpillers should undergo neurosurgical treatment ASAP :redpill:

Chad just needs to exist

massive cope there are probably some foids who leech off their husbands,father's trust fund who have lots of money to cope and fuck Chad with. while inkwellers have to grind day after day for years

legit Chad burping would probably be attractive to foids, the most mundane action or activity done by a Chad is endearing to them.

legit Chad burping would probably be attractive to foids, the most mundane action or activity done by a Chad is endearing to them.
Actually had a foid saying this years ago. She explained that "when you like a guy, anything he does is sooooo hot and interesting"
I remember her explaining that at a restaurant just seeing him drink water or get off the table made her lose her mind

Thinking subhumans fail because they keep somehow doing the wrong things is more retarded than thinking the moon is made of cheese

massive cope there are probably some foids who leech off their husbands,father's trust fund who have lots of money to cope and fuck Chad with. while inkwellers have to grind day after day for years
It's really disturbing. Sub5 males have to do so much and even when they """ascend""" they get treated like shit
Even with infinitely more effort they still get thousands of times less

Just be richard ramirez lookalike and say “no” theory

Amazing how soyciety still buys into foids not being the superficial gender.

Keep coping. They have 10 times better lives than us. Hole = tutorial. Irregardless of its status.
Their faces have no life. They are probably single moms crying for alimony

Their faces have no life. They are probably single moms crying for alimony
Thinking foids are miserable is just you coping and projecting im sorry bro
We all went through this period trust me

You can see the ones who have profile pics that they are ugly and fat older women. They never get a chad that is why they are online stalking him.
Thinking foids are miserable is just you coping and projecting im sorry bro
We all went through this period trust me
Thinking that foids aren't miserable is blue pilled.
Foids are miserable that is why they humiliate a sub human when he approaches them because they dream of a chad.
Coping is thinking that they have a better life while in reality they are desperate for a chad. In few seconds, he steals their hearts.

Last edited:
but bro women like masculinity, you can't drop your frame for a sec or she will no longer be attracted to you and will leave you :feelstastyman:

Reincarnationmaxx and hope for another chance

Looks>personality

deep voice pill is brutal

You can see the ones who have profile pics that they are ugly and fat older women. They never get a chad that is why they are online stalking him.

Foids are miserable that is why they humiliate a sub human when he approaches them because they dream of a chad.
Coping is thinking that they have a better life while in reality they are desperate for a chad. In few seconds, he steals their hearts.
A foid's """misery""" is a man's dream. They complain about non problems @ThoughtfulCel

One of the most common advice i've seen for a decade when it comes to online dating is "get a pic of yourself with a dog/cat:soy:"
Even the dogpill is only starting to work for chads

Amazing how soyciety still buys into foids not being the superficial gender.
Most people cope with the Just World Hypothesis, and rationalize good looking people getting stuff as them deserving it and ugly people getting fucked over as them deserving it as well.

I bet most of these animals have husbands and children.

Most people cope with the Just World Hypothesis, and rationalize good looking people getting stuff as them deserving it and ugly people getting fucked over as them deserving it as well.
It's just another form of superstitious thinking by people. You don't have to be religious or excessively spiritual to behave in a superstitious way.

Asian woman calls out the hypocrisy of white and black whores.
Why am I not surprised.
It's just another form of superstitious thinking by people. You don't have to be religious or excessively spiritual to behave in a superstitious way.
this is spiritual in a way, where somehow the universe will be just and revolve around the morality of your choices and making sure people get what they deserve. karma coping

So many normies desperate to believe that every event and milestone of their lives weren't decided at conception.

Chad just needs to exist

Actually had a foid saying this years ago. She explained that "when you like a guy, anything he does is sooooo hot and interesting"
I remember her explaining that at a restaurant just seeing him drink water or get off the table made her lose her mind

Thinking subhumans fail because they keep somehow doing the wrong things is more retarded than thinking the moon is made of cheese

but bro women like masculinity, you can't drop your frame for a sec or she will no longer be attracted to you and will leave you :feelstastyman:

their personality detectors must've gone off the charts:soy:

this is spiritual in a way, where somehow the universe will be just and revolve around the morality of your choices and making sure people get what they deserve. karma coping
New age type karma coping is a plague tbh
Oftentimes the karma isn't even motivated by "good vibes" but a way of justifying revenge in a way that comes off as deep and philosophical.

So many normies desperate to believe that every event and milestone of their lives weren't decided at conception.
People, especially men, are desperate for a locus of control

LMAO.

ITS ALL ABOUT PERSONALITY ISNT IT?
A foid's """misery""" is a man's dream. They complain about non problems @ThoughtfulCel
Women are mentally retarded children who whine about anything.

They are eternal victims by choice, despite having everything handed to them on a silver platter

New age type karma coping is a plague tbh
Oftentimes the karma isn't even motivated by "good vibes" but a way of justifying revenge in a way that comes off as deep and philosophical.
New age itself is a cancerous plague tbh. Even the original makers of karma in India had to invent reincarnation because they knew life is not fair at all, so they could offload the karma cope to some other life.
These people think some magical cosmic moral order exists, but are very materialistic when it comes to what happens to us after we die and usually reject reincarnation.
Logically I would think the opposite would be more realistic, where if the universe can shit you out once, it can probably do it again in an infinite universe/multiverse as a different being even.

New age itself is a cancerous plague tbh. Even the original makers of karma in India had to invent reincarnation because they knew life is not fair at all, so they could offload the karma cope to some other life.
Not to mention the eastern concept of karma has more to do with how your actions in this life affect your fate in the next life and what creature you are reborn as. Not this popular western adaption about how in just this life it's about "you reap what you sow" and "what goes around comes around" schadenfreude.
These people think some magical cosmic moral order exists, but are very materialistic when it comes to what happens to us after we die and usually reject reincarnation.
They think/wish that incels would burn in the hottest hell for an eternity.
Logically I would think the opposite would be more realistic, where if the universe can shit you out once, it can probably do it again in an infinite universe/multiverse as a different being even.
If there is such a thing as willing things into existence just by believing then the guys that came up with reincarnation to cope with life did everyone that suffered like incels a massive disfavor.

live ur life in dreams

DUDE APPEARS FOR 10s IN A PUPPY VIDEO
LOOK AT THE ENTIRE COMMENT SECTION IT'S FILLED WITH FOIDS SALIVATING

View attachment 455580
View attachment 455582
View attachment 455583
View attachment 455581
View attachment 455584
View attachment 455585
View attachment 455586
View attachment 455579
View attachment 455587
View attachment 455588

GUESS WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE

MUST HAVE BEEN HIS PERSONALITY HAHAHAH

View attachment 455589

FUCK REDPILLERS FUCK BLUEPILLERS

JFL AT CLOWNS DOING THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF SELF IMPROVEMENT, LIFTING, PLANNING JOKES, CATCH PHRASES, GETTING HOBBIES, MONEYMAXXING ETC

"HE MUST HAVE REALLY HELD HIS FRAME :soy::soy::soy:"

THIS DUDE JUST WALKS IN FOR A FEW SECONDS AND HIS MERE EXISTENCE DOES THIS TO FOIDS

LOOKS GIVE YOU INFINITE INTRINSIC VALUE

LOOKS MAKE FOIDS THIS HORNY EVEN IN A NON SEXUAL CONTEXT :feelsUnreal:

@Transcended Trucel @Diocel @ThoughtfulCel @ReturnOfSaddam @dirtykombatcel @LOLI BREEDING @shii410 @Simulacrasimulation @BurntNegroid_Cel077 @ionlycopenow @yikerinos @your personality @Copexodius Maximus @Tenshi @cvh1991

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Xzq7TIhdI

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It was clearly his personality when he said "no"

i think you have a problem with defining womens lived experience

you can be a cunt and act and think like a cynical cunt AND NOT BE MISERABLE THESE CAN BE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

just because they act like a complete cunt towards their looksmatch DOES NOT MAKE THEM MISERABLE IT MEANS THEIR A CUNT

ALSO DOESNT MEAN THEIR MISERABLE WHEN THEY DONT HAVE CHAD AGAIN IT JUST MEANS THEY ARE A CUNT SEARCHING FOR CHAD ONLY

THE LONG AND THE SHORT IS THEIR CUNTS

This is why I keep banging on about WHAT A PERSON CRAVES WHAT THEIR DESIRES ARE, UTTERLY DEFINES THEM UTTERLY INFORMS EVERY BEHAVIOUR AND THREADS THROUGH THEIR WHOLE PERSONA, ONCE YOU KNOW WHAT A PERSONS TOP DESIRES ARE EVERYTHING IS PREDICTABLE TO A HUGE DEGREE OF ACCURACY AND EVEN THEIR MORALS CAN BE PREDICTED AND BEHAVIORS OFFSHOOTING FROM THIS

Last edited:
ALSO DOESNT MEAN THEIR MISERABLE WHEN THEY DONT HAVE CHAD AGAIN IT JUST MEANS THEY ARE A CUNT SEARCHING FOR CHAD ONLY
This
It's not that different from a richfag whining about not having access to some extremely expensive exclusive thing 100% of the time.
The richfag thinks he feels terrible because of those rare moments he doesn't have everything he wants, doesn't mean he's actually miserable

The foids are saying that him being Australian is a positive. I wonder what their reaction would be to a Pajeet like me having an Australian accent.
JFL if he was an aboriginal Australian their reactions would the opposite

Attachments

• 1623607605104.png
    1623607605104.png
    388.3 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6