Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad and Stacy want to do assignment together in order to "divide the work"

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
Tenor 8

AKA let me do everything JFL. I swear during my undergraduates I sometimes had to do double the work or entire practicals all by myself because Chad or Stacy were busy partying that weekend and didn't feel like showing up.

Nahhhh I'm good, I already know everything about the subject cause I self-taught in my spare time so it's just repeated shit for me, and you're allowed to do the assignment by yourself as well this time because of Corona so yeah... I'll happily let them figure it out all on their own :)

"Hey little guy, me and stacey are gonna go fuck. You uh... You got everything under control here right?"

"Right... Well see ya"

once a random whore asked for answers in a statistics assignment, I said "fuck no, figure it out yourself". It feel good every time I deny something to women :chad:

Group projects sucks. I never done any of them alone, i was lucky they always helped. Though doesnt change the fact it sucks.

"they are just discovering themselves inkwell, don't be like that!" :soy::soy:

"Hey little guy, me and stacey are gonna go fuck. You uh... You got everything under control here right?"

"Right... Well see ya"
LOL jesus this is so familiar. Sometimes when we had long ass practicals from 8:30-5 pm they started making excuses to leave earlier at like 3 pm, "yeah inkwell i had some plans at 3 with my frat/student association, so would you mind if i leave a bit earlier? You got everything under control right?" , and I always agreed and stuck around until 5 to finish the last bits.

once a random whore asked for answers in a statistics assignment, I said "fuck no, figure it out yourself". It feel good every time I deny something to women :chad:
Based. I also remember in statistics class there was this one Chad who wanted to be with me in a group badly and always during the scheduled work group hours we were supposed to work on homework. And I, like the cuck I was, was often explaining to him the material/questions when he should've just read the literature from the book in advance. O well, it is what it is...

Last edited:
More like divide the genetic code JFL

I simply wouldn't do it and let the whole thing come burning down, fuck my grades I just want them to suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back