Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad and stacy problems

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-dark-side-of-being-a-model?no_redirect=1If you’re under 5′7″ as a female model or under 5′11″ as a male model, you’ve got no chance.Just because you’re pretty doesn’t mean that you can model. Models are usually tall, thin people with a flat face that’s easy to apply makeup to. Some designers look for models who are more unattractive than attractive because then people focus on the clothes more.
  • Being valued and evaluated for your appearance isn’t fun. Being a model turns that up to 11, and it makes you feel pretty terrible at times. You become very disposable very quickly.
  • Working with Instagram photographers feels good after awhile, but if you’re 5′2″ and only working with Instagram photographers pro bono, you’ve got no future. Go to school and work on something else.
  • Any photographer who only meets with you alone is shady. Anyone who promises you fame is a liar.
  • Male models, photographers will always hold onto your photos longer than female model photos. It’s nothing personal, female models are just more interesting to them.
  • Any modeling agency that makes you pay for “camps” are scams. Their main profit stream comes from parents who want their kids to be superstars but have no idea how to achieve it.
  • Runway shows, at least here in Houston, are largely unpaid jobs because the supply of models is so high here.
  • There is more than one New York Fashion Week. The one where they make you pay for everything probably isn’t the legit one you think it is.
  • Once you hit a certain age or milestone, modeling work stops completely. It can severely blindside some girls who became deluded because life was so easy for them for such a long time, then they hit 30 and people didn’t care about them anymore. They had to pick themselves back up with no life skills or support systems around them.
I’d rather enjoy my best years as an attractive model and face life reality at 30 than grow up as an ugly male having to face life difficulties from teenage on, kek

chad: sometimes when hot girls launch themselves at me pussy first, it can be annoying

chad: sometimes when hot girls launch themselves at me pussy first, it can be annoying
Sometimes when too may prime pussy come at me I slip on all the pussy juice and went panties around me, its sucks bro:chad:

Chad be like: "I don't know what pussy to choose today, there are many options, ughhh I hatee it".

Stac be like: "The Chad I hate but I fuck with doesn't want to playfully hang me, insulting, degrade me, dehumanize me, use me like his cum deposit or eat my ass, he seems like one of those betas, and btw, men are the perverted ones, I hate them, sex is not important :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Stac be like: "The Chad I hate but I fuck with doesn't want to playfully hang me, insulting, degrade me, dehumanize me, use me like his cum deposit or eat my ass, he seems like one of those betas, and btw, men are the perverted ones, I hate them, sex is not important :foidSoy::foidSoy:"
the state of stacies in 2023

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-dark-side-of-being-a-model?no_redirect=1If you’re under 5′7″ as a female model or under 5′11″ as a male model, you’ve got no chance.Just because you’re pretty doesn’t mean that you can model. Models are usually tall, thin people with a flat face that’s easy to apply makeup to. Some designers look for models who are more unattractive than attractive because then people focus on the clothes more.

I’d rather enjoy my best years as an attractive model and face life reality at 30 than grow up as an ugly male having to face life difficulties from teenage on, kek
“Boohoo, I was born a billionaire. We also have problems as well”. That’s what this complaining sounds like to me.