Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad and Stacy killed in UK were coming back from nightclub

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Last edited:
Ahhh that juicy serotonin...
Aspiring!

No guns = no chads :feelsokman:

There are millions of more people like these two losers in the world so nothing of value was lost.

Big deal

There are millions of more people like these two losers in the world so nothing of value was lost.

Big deal
Not enough. Millions-2

The struggle will go on until there's no more nightclub goERs in the world

He thought he was gonna get laid; he got laid down by a knife instead.

He thought he was gonna get laid; he got laid down by a knife instead.
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

That foids name sounds like she's half Paki. Also looks like that.

Thats whats happens when you choose liberalisem, Gl0b0lisem and D1versity. RIP another victims of the j00s/fr33m@s0n cabal.

Look at them, happy, smiling, care free. The kind of attitude that is bred by a life of constant adoration and attention from others. They had probably never known suffering up until that moment.

Tragic.

Diversity.

They got what they fucking desERved. Good job by the killER, I hope the chad and Stacy scum suffERed

Look at them, happy, smiling, care free. The kind of attitude that is bred by a life of constant adoration and attention from others. They had probably never known suffering up until that moment.
even after death normies and the jew media will coddle them for another month or so :feelsree:

and the world goes on......

BASED, I hope it was a sandcel that killed that race traitor white loving whore, absolutely BASED AND BLACKPILLED

That's so sad and tragic and even more shocking is how little I care about Ms and Mr sexhaver extraordinaire getting an early exit from life

life is full of contingencies, nobody is absolutely safe

He was saving them from committing the sin of pre-marital sex. He should be celebrated for saving them from burning in hell for eternity.

BASED, I hope it was a sandcel that killed that race traitor white loving whore, absolutely BASED AND BLACKPILLED
Race traitors deserve the worst of the worst

Hopefully there is more to come this summER

So let me get this straight I have to have tears running out of my eyes according to the elite because a rich white chad studying medicine who grew up at a home filled with love was murdered ? I am not happy for his fate but I am also not going to cry myself to sleep

Supposedly it was a west african man who did it.

Skill issue skill issue skill issue skill issue

She was gorgeous. Lifefuel.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/148rjz2/grace_kumar_and_barnaby_webber_both_19_the_two/

All praise to God, for the blessed squashing of the degenerate sinners. May they feel the pain of all incels as the blessed blade purified some toxic wasteof the society.

They were probably going for a one night stand, so the based nigger got some bonus EXP for pwning those noobs :feelsokman:

Based nigcel going on ER on Chad and his white-worshipping half-pajeeta mischling foid.

>kumar

Was he half curry? Doesn't look it

Whenever it's a woman that gets done they've gotta talk about how attractive she is 'cos that's all that matters huh.

Youre not entitled to staying alive, sweaty. Maybe he should have showered more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back