Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad and stacy hugged each other on the bench next to mine I was smoking on

TinyManlet5'6

TinyManlet5'6

5'6 has ruined my life
After lessons I went to smoke. I went to the nearest area where are a few benches along the river. On one of them chad and stacy were sitting and hugging each other. I sat down on the next bench and smoked. I'm 5'6 so there is nothing to do (except suicide or going ER), I felt that strong pain during smoking. After that I went back home. Weekend starts today and normies will have wild sex. In the same time I will have suicidal thoughts because there is nobody to even hug me. I am not allowed to be happy because of 5'6. Only my rabbit which is my best friend will come to me and lick my face full of tears to make me feel better. Meanwhile, let's go to next cigarette. I wish I died as fast as possible.

Attachments

• 20190329_141556.jpg
    20190329_141556.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
Since I'm still in HS I see couples doing that all the time, even in front of me (because the hallways are very narrow). But they don't just hug, Chad grabs the girl's ass, gropes her in all imaginable ways and they make-out to such an extent that they look one step away from having sex.
:feelsbadman:
nice rabbit

Should have joined in the hug make the world a bettER place

wtf thats a cute rabbit dude, i wish i had a pet other than my autistic dog. :feelshaha:

this is why I try to minimise going outside its just constant suifuel for incels

Cute bunny tbh.

@RegisterUserName

Damn bro sorry about your day.
On the brighter side, your camera on your phone is ridiculously good quality; I can see you in the reflection of the bunnies eye :what:
Cute bunny tbh.

@RegisterUserName
Reported 4 gay

That’s an adorable rabbit.

Outhale the smoke on their faces and tell them to get out of your sight

Why I rarely go outside. I also hate the forced socialization that goes on in America (frats, homecoming, etc). It’s only a good time for chad