Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Chad and Normie "copes"

Darth Incel

Darth Incel

God Tier LDAR
★★
Capturetieup
It really disgusts me that chads and normies out there get so much pussy and so many chances at a relationship that they have to make memes like this where they are so burdened that they want people to feel sorry for them.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What i would give to have a fuck buddy, girlfriend, or a wife!! After 50 fucking years of no results!!!!!:kys:

Guy that posted this probably looks like this though tbh

Cuckface

It really disgusts me that chads and normies out there get so much pussy and so many chances at a relationship that they have to make memes like this where they are so burdened that they want people to feel sorry for them.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What i would give to have a fuck buddy, girlfriend, or a wife!! After 50 fucking years of no results!!!!!:kys:

People who post that are usually coping soyboys who pretend video games are better than sex so they don't need to worry about a GF. Chad would just get his GF to suck him off while he played.

People who post that are usually coping soyboys who pretend video games are better than sex so they don't need to worry about a GF. Chad would just get his GF to suck him off while he played.

very true

Pussy is overrated boyo. I d rather play vidya:feelsmage:

I can't even fathom being sexually and romantically satisfied enough to refuse sex to play vidya. I can only choose to believe whoever made this was nothing but a coping incel in denial.