Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad acts "Alpha" by putting down women, they throw themselves at him anyway

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world

It's amazing no matter how much you hear this the sting never fades

Lmao someone needs to bring him home.

Not surprised women love evil doers

I'm in total shock. I've heard that looks are important, but this is fucking ridiculous.
JFL. Someone needs to tell him to make an account here.

Foids are evil dirt bags tbh.

The more sociopathic as Chad you are the better you'll score with women.

He sounds so damn surprised, took too many :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

This is the story we've probably heard over and over, but I guess I just need to vent a bit...
I have a new coworker who is new in town. He got here 2 weeks ago. At first I liked him. He seemed pretty cool. Last weekend we went out for beer on Friday and then had dinner together on Saturday. I was happy that I found someone to try to make friends with. Especially because most of my coworkers have families, their own social circles, etc. and I'm really socially awkward and bad at meeting people. So it was nice to actually have company on the weekend.
So last Saturday I helped him make a Tinder profile. I'm not into men, but I nonetheless can tell he's a pretty good looking guy, so I figured he may have better luck than me, but for christ sake, within the time we ordered dinner, ate, and then were walking outside, he already had several matches. The other day he showed me his account, and he had over 20 matches and several conversations going on with girls.
I went out with him to beer last night, and he showed me his conversations. I was appalled. He was saying unbelievably disparaging things to women, very derogatory, etc. Saying things like "You should get your ass over here and have a date" and "How good are your sandwiches?"
And he still has managed to get two dates with these girls.
I told him that I really don't think women like to be treated that way, and he should maybe be more respectful to them. He laughed at me and said "You need to put women in their place." I was like, what?? And then he told me "You can't be beta. That's why you can't get women."
I'm in total shock. I've heard that looks are important, but this is fucking ridiculous. Why do these women accept this guy treating them like shit, just because he's attractive? And why don't they give me a chance? I mean, I'm not that attractive, sure, but I know I'm not ugly. At least I don't think I am. And I know how to show more respect to people than that.
I'm honestly really jealous. I can't believe he comes into my city for less than a week and gets over 20 matches, can act however he wants, and girls still flock to him. I've been here for a year on Tinder, Bumble, Match, and okc, and I haven't had a single date.

I don't understand how to have anyone give me a chance. I know I'm not the hottest dude in town, but I would think that by being a good person, someone out there would be interested, and I could offset my less-than-perfect looks with personality.
But evidently not.

Might be LARP, but can't tell.

As per usual
Looks trump every and anything

They confine it merely to Tinder. Bless... The cringe coping on there never fails to amuse me.

Glad I left that joke of a place years ago.

I know I'm not ugly. At least I don't think I am.
:feelsokman:

stupid inkel. he didn't take enough showers.

water, is, wet

I commented.

Attachments

• AC558151-A4B1-4483-BC57-A1FC51EEFEC8.png
    AC558151-A4B1-4483-BC57-A1FC51EEFEC8.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 110
Nothing new here, water is wet.

What a moron.
He should take example and what did he do? Venting on pleddit.

they never believe they're ugly, someone tell this man that he needs to stop coping, come home, and then start coping again in a more honest way

Poor dude. He needs a dose of the red pill, that'll wake him up.

20 is a joke. It means 98% of the women on tinder rejected him. You need to be triga chad to be treated like a human being on that app. On tinder even chads get rejected by + 95% of women.

its because the guy is literally chad

if the situation was switched(ie Bluepilled Chad vs Redpilled Incel as opposed to Bluepilled Incel and Redpilled Chad), the incels reaction would be the same

Not a surprise.