Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Certified Nigger News: Nigger and sheboon feeds they kids ice cream while sitting on floor in the middle of grocery store

Average nigger parents.

I can't imagine if nigger have a children, they probably neglected them

Im more shocked the father is still around

Im more shocked the father is still around
It's not like the racists say that niggers leave they keeds. There are many struggling niggers that are willing to rob grocery store for their children or even have a job

That's sweet...

This is why the nigger community will rise.
Doctrine starts at youth.

Eating the chips straight off the walmart floor that has the bacteria of every shoe that has walked on in since 1980

they’re also setting the precedent in the kids mind, “if mom and dad do it, it’s ok”

fucking trash pathetic race

kill sheboons. behead sheboons. roundhouse kick a sheboon into the concrete

NOgs having ritual eating process

they’re also setting the precedent in the kids mind, “if mom and dad do it, it’s ok”

fucking trash pathetic race
Its no wonder why so many of them are so fucking entitled. Need to be better parents tbh. If my kids were crying and shit in the store well Im not gonna do shit for them and we're gonna buy our stuff and leave. No taking a break time sitting in the aisle while other people are shopping. Notice how he says he only did this so the kids would shut up. Shitty dad tbh needs to do better

Giga lowinhib tbh. Many highinhibs need to do shit like this.

Its no wonder why so many of them are so fucking entitled. Need to be better parents tbh. If my kids were crying and shit in the store well Im not gonna do shit for them and we're gonna buy our stuff and leave. No taking a break time sitting in the aisle while other people are shopping. Notice how he says he only did this so the kids would shut up. Shitty dad tbh needs to do better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back