Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Certain people can break and/or hack societal norms and society

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
There cases where even society can't stop chad or stacy:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@fwglock2/video/7128182359786130693?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7116097081580471810

There are certain people who are so attractive in some aspects of the blackpill other aspects don't even matter, to a point where sometimes they go against societal norms merely by being liked, but it's still because of the blackpill make no mistake but they are prone to criticism because of being incredibly beautiful

Some examples are Justin Bieber, Emma Watson, Zayn malik. I wanted to include Zayn because he is such a good looking chad it doesn't even matter if he's shy or awkward or anything even the racepill is defeated because he has chad genetics.

The guy above is perfect example along with few others I listed down, some times fat shaming doesn't apply when you're good looking or if you're white, if you have good style all that, so what I'm saying is, some people succeed in covering up their weaknesses simply by having too much strength in another aspect.

It all comes down to looks.

nt pill strikes again , this guy is average looking and fat .

propably just a hyper NT Jester

nt pill strikes again , this guy is average looking and fat .

propably just a hyper NT Jester
"average looking" yeah he's stylemaxxed and has blue eyes and okay face, that's why I said he hacked society

just look outlandish and make a social media post to get views bro!

just look outlandish and make a social media post to get views bro!
Yes yet they have blue eyes and perfect genetics JFL at this world man more bluepilled simps added