Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over CelMates just got banned

if they're addicted to the Reddit format, they should just switch to Ruqqus or some other Reddit clone, there are thousands out there prolly (I've seen quite a few)
also, I don't get what the soyim's tactic is: just further isolate groups which you view as extreme? you know it leads to radicalization?

if they're addicted to the Reddit format, they should just switch to Ruqqus or some other Reddit clone, there are thousands out there prolly (I've seen quite a few)
also, I don't get what the soyim's tactic is: just further isolate groups which you view as extreme? you know it leads to radicalization?
They probably want us to be radical

we did it reddit!
EeWmd4uXYAAnUDA

They probably want us to be radical
They want everyone against gynocentrism and double standards that make men expendable to know that everything they are saying isn't necessarily wrong but they won't be allowed to say it otherwise they'll get mocked and shut down.
That allows for social media companies and the media in general to put out stories co-opting the story around the dismal state of affairs of men but framing it in a way that does not make women appear bad for allowing this to happen.

For what I could see it got banned for one of those posts about "If women don't own me sex then they're not owned my help". I don't understand why this concept is so offensive to normans. What is their logic???

I'm sorry, am I supposed to care for Redditors?

don't care reddit is shit

Right, just because I'm to the left of Benito Mussolini
no because you're an anti white faggot like every other redditor

I hate Reddit.

Time to make our media section more visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back