Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over CelMates just got banned

Reddit is such cuck garbage holy shit.

someone ddos reddit ded srs (jk)

That's brutal to hear man, brutal indeed.

too much balls needed to accept the truth, as we all know redditors have no balls.

why are they still making subreddits when they know inevitably cuckit is going to ban them. why don't they all migrate here instead?

Making incel subs on cuckit is cucking yourself.

Right and left are the same bulls*.

Don't agree with nationalism and patriotism? Banned.
Don't agree with LGBT+feminism? Banned.

Take this.

A8db4904 a08f 4499 94ea ed660e522749

>using reddit

damn, i really liked celmates

WTF WHY WAS THIS PINNED WHEN MY THREAD WAS POSTED FIRST LMAO

why are they still making subreddits when they know inevitably cuckit is going to ban them. why don't they all migrate here instead?
Alot of the redditfags don't like the kind of stuff posted here, with the racism, glorification of AM,ER,Cho etc.,Self hating ethnics, hebephilia and ephephilia, lack of memes etc. at least that's what @Koruga told me when redditors see the forum, that includes the incels from the subreddits. Many of the braincels refugees were put off by the forum's rules and guidelines as well as the stuff I mentioned earlier. So yeah, these people won't migrate here.

In any case, It was only a matter of time before r/celmates gets the banhammer. They'll likely make YET another subreddit only to be banned shortly after. It is what it is.

B97e121

High res pic of celmate

Last edited:
Why are there still any incels left on Reddit, that makes no sense, they need to jump ship asap

4a5

Reddit is a shithole, I havent used it in years.

Normalfags literally cannot understand that the reason why human's penises are larger than our closer primates is because females chose mates based on penis size.
Surely all those tens...thousands...hundreds of thousands of years of evolution would simply just be wiped out by a few and "females don't do that".

Stop using reddit, it's shit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS SO FUCKIONG BASED

I used to post there :(

Shocked it lasted that long.

all subs aber incels or braincels were just a post-abortion seizure

I am baffled myself. They need to make their own platforms like what .co and .net do.

too much balls needed to accept the truth, as we all know redditors have no balls.
They've got their wife's bull's balls in their mouth.

I just joined celmates... I guess there is only IncelsWithoutHate and Standardcels

Wonder how long will the incelswithouthate sub survive

i predict in 2100 reddit will be a syndicate, le''ddit backed soldiers and vigilantes will regulate speech and utilize global surveillance to locate and kill any who dare violate their policies.

retards? they dont even have to migrate here start new places

This must explain the 4k guests

soys never leave us alone

Not even jk, someone should ded srsly do it.
lol "we had some trouble getting to reddit" that I get 30% of the time when I try to access reddit via phone app makes it seem someone has already seen to it.

In any case, It was only a matter of time before r/celmates gets the banhammer. They'll likely make YET another subreddit only to be banned shortly after. It is what it is.
Cuck logic. Raycism bad, JB bad, violence bad, oh wait they banned me again for violence on reddit. Better go make another one where the administration treats me like trash. Its like a abused dog coming back to its owner for another kick to the face. Guess reddit lowers your IQ and test so much might as well be a tranny.

Not even jk, someone should ded srsly do it.
Any russian hackercel can take them off the global routing table?

That was subreddit was based, it will be missed