Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Celibacymaxxing?

• Thread starter IncelCatechumen
  • Start date
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I was reading one of the major doctrinal books of Buddhism that dealt with the nature of monasticism, the Vinaya Pitaka, and in a passaged they stated that voluntary celibacy enhanced the sexual charms of monks and that´s they had to be extra careful around foids.

I wonder if this is true, what do you guys think?

Also, celibacymaxxing semmes oxymoronic (since is pure cynicism due to not being actual celibacy, but is not like you guys care about morality anyway) but I just wonder

It does not work, everything depends on the look :forcedsmile:

Sounds like a cope, better to stay away from foids anyway if you are an incel. That's what they want but at the same time it saves you from hurting yourself in the process.

You just cracked the code on "fakecels"

they were actual incels before but the celibacy ended up helping them! :feelshaha:

Sounds like a cope, better to stay away from foids anyway if you are an incel. That's what they want but at the same time it saves you from hurting yourself in the process.

This is actually what I believe. I still maintain the incel label because i´m a MSTOW (Men Sent Their Own Way). The issue is wanting to be like chad, that´s the ultimate nature of our discontent, i.e., sexual compulsion.
You just cracked the code on "fakecels"

they were actual incels before but the celibacy ended up helping them! :feelshaha:

I guess this is akin to faakegaymaxxing (I´M NOT TALKING ABOUT BEING GAY, I´M TALKING ABOUT PRETENDING TO BE GAY IN ORDER TO BE "FRIENDS" WITH FOIDS AND THEN THEY´LL SHOW YOOU THEIR BOOBS LIKE THE TIK TOK VIDEO, PLEASE ADM I´M NOOT PROMOTING ACTUALLY BEING GAY, I SAY, I´M NOT PROMOTING BEING GAY PLEASE DON´T SEND A "WARNING" OK?)

monks suffer from wet dreams

Only if chad.