Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Celebrity worship makes me so angry

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
In any form, especially congregated. Be that the Oscar’s, awards, any league, it is just congregated celebrity (ie chad) worship and normies just go along with worshipping dudes who mog them to hell and back. Disgusting, I have never understood it.

American Culture has always worshipped celebrities. Maybe it's part of the American dream thing and feeling like you can become "larger than life" just like them, or maybe ppl live vicariously through them. IDK. Normies are fully stuck in the kiss up, kick down paradigm. They look up to celebs while treating ppl like us like trash. They're just glad they're not at the bottom.

In any form, especially congregated. Be that the Oscar’s, awards, any league, it is just congregated celebrity (ie chad) worship and normies just go along with worshipping dudes who mog them to hell and back. Disgusting, I have never understood it.
Some school shooter needs to blast oscar awards or any shit bag looks worship place with turbonormie in it

we need to seize the means of production tbh

Some school shooter needs to blast oscar awards or any shit bag looks worship place with turbonormie in it
They need to be humbled and reminded that they're human and not the supercilious beings they think they are in their own heads.