Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Celebrating Saint Elliot's 29th birthday

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
With a Vanilla Latte I bought just for this special occasion
Vanilla Latte

In order to get to my nearest Starbucks I had to go through what is basically the center of my city and it was FULL of people. Tremendous SuicideFuel. Was worth it tho. Also JFL @ Starbucks for charging 4,40€ for this small cup.

Also this shitty meme I made
ERmeme

Do you know Jazz’s new name and whether he ascended or not?

I and Personalityinkwell are very curious to know this information.

Also to properly celebrate Elliot’s life you must be listening to George Michael’s “Father Figure” and after sipping your latte you must remark “Ooh that’s nice...”

View: https://youtu.be/Z1SBUyiD91M

Do you know Jazz’s new name and whether he ascended or not?
He calls himself Zak Robertson.
And of course he has already ascended, he's a pretty boy chadlite.

Thanks brother.

PE and I basically already agreed that this wouldn’t resolve our longstanding ER argument/difference of opinion but it’s still cool to find info like this out even though it doesn’t really prove anything considering Jazz is just a half brother.

Somehow I did end up right in thinking one of you brothers here would be able to find out whatever happened to Jazz for us and you’ve done exactly that.

Again thank you.

Even though this kids life will likely be suifuel to many members here if they investigate your links, heh.

I was born July 1992 just a year after ER, I grew up in the same generation as ER, it gives me pride to say that.

Happy birthday sweet prince, damn 1 more yr and he would be 30, could u even imagine ER being 30 years old and alive in the present day.. i sure couldn’t

Happy birthday sweet prince, damn 1 more yr and he would be 30, could u even imagine ER being 30 years old and alive in the present day.. i sure couldn’t
Almost a wizard...

He calls himself Zak Robertson.
And of course he has already ascended, he's a pretty boy chadlite.
Fuck from his insta it's like he's not even aware the chain of events his birth kick-started...
Not being a dick, but it would be pretty funny to observe what a 30yr KHHHV sperg acts like
With a Vanilla Latte I bought just for this special occasion
View attachment 302589

In order to get to my nearest Starbucks I had to go through what is basically the center of my city and it was FULL of people. Tremendous SuicideFuel. Was worth it tho. Also JFL @ Starbucks for charging 4,40€ for this small cup.

Also this shitty meme I made
View attachment 302592
Nice, I didn't make the sign for foids, but I put these on my desk, and got a few questions, but had to be careful how far I took it, you need to be soft with normies
IMG 20200623 112406

Last edited:
I was born July 1992 just a year after ER, I grew up in the same generation as ER, it gives me pride to say that.
How does that give you pride? You weren't part of it :feelshehe:
I just dont understand people like you getting pride over something that is not related
I only get pride when i accomplish something great on my own or part of
Maybe a better fitting word would be greatful

i consider him as a big brother of some sort ngl

Nice, I didn't make the sign for foids, but I put these on my desk, and got a few questions, but had to be careful how far I took it, you need to be soft with normies
IMG_20200623_112406.jpg
Gigabased :feelshaha:
What kind of pills are these?

How did he save Jazzes life?

How did he save Jazzes life?
"The party was a pool party, and my brother Jazz had full exposure to the swimming pool. He had already learned how to walk, but he couldn’t swim. At one instance as I was eating lunch, I saw Jazz quickly run off from the adults, completely unattended. I then watched as he curiously examined the water, and then descended into steps of the shallow end of the pool. Before long, he lost his footing on the steps and his whole body sank into the water. Nobody noticed. He was going to drown, I thought with panic. I ran as fast as I could, plunging into the water with my clothes still on, and pulled him out. I asked him how he was doing, and he coughed up some water and told me he felt fine. The only person who saw this happen was a little girl who was swimming in the shallow end. I saved his life, and my brother remembers it to this very day. Every single second of my brother’s life, everything that happens to him in the future, will exist because I pulled him out of the water that day."

-My Twisted World, page 51

How does that give you pride? You weren't part of it :feelshehe:
I just dont understand people like you getting pride over something that is not related
I only get pride when i accomplish something great on my own or part of
Maybe a better fitting word would be greatful
I grew up in the same era as ER whereas thousands and thousands of incels didn't, yes pride isn't the right word, honoured is the correct word.

Part of what? Yes I was part of the incel community in the late 2000s like ER was, youngcels were watching Spongebob square pants at that time.

I grew up in the same era as ER whereas thousands and thousands of incels didn't, yes pride isn't the right word, honoured is the correct word.

Part of what? Yes I was part of the incel community in the late 2000s like ER was, youngcels were watching Spongebob square pants at that time.
Damn you were the early incels respect

ngl dont drink coffee but i always wanted to try that latte just to honour Saint Elliot

ngl dont drink coffee but i always wanted to try that latte just to honour Saint Elliot
It's good. It tastes like cereal, specifically Kellogg's Honey Smacks.

"The party was a pool party, and my brother Jazz had full exposure to the swimming pool. He had already learned how to walk, but he couldn’t swim. At one instance as I was eating lunch, I saw Jazz quickly run off from the adults, completely unattended. I then watched as he curiously examined the water, and then descended into steps of the shallow end of the pool. Before long, he lost his footing on the steps and his whole body sank into the water. Nobody noticed. He was going to drown, I thought with panic. I ran as fast as I could, plunging into the water with my clothes still on, and pulled him out. I asked him how he was doing, and he coughed up some water and told me he felt fine. The only person who saw this happen was a little girl who was swimming in the shallow end. I saved his life, and my brother remembers it to this very day. Every single second of my brother’s life, everything that happens to him in the future, will exist because I pulled him out of the water that day."

-My Twisted World, page 51
Not to mention the fact he didn't kill him on day of retribution, despite Soumya bragging he would be a slayer and lose his v card in his teens

With pain in his heart,a gun in his hand a young man stood against the battering hatred of society and raised his hand boom,boom and the moment was surrounded in silence then followed by sirens and screams then the young man departed from this harsh cruel world and left in his wake a symbol for the lost and unwanted men of the world. R.I.P, E.R

With pain in his heart,a gun in his hand a young man stood against the battering hatred of society and raised his hand boom,boom and the moment was surrounded in silence then followed by sirens and screams then the young man departed from this harsh cruel world and left in his wake a symbol for the lost and unwanted men of the world. R.I.P, E.R

Damn, I missed it. Happy 29th Birthday, Elliot. You're almost a wizard.