Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “Celebrated” my birthday today

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
AC96377C 25D1 49E8 AA40 E04B208E86D6

Just me and my mom. My brother chose to sleep over at a friend’s house and my sister didn’t even bother to come downstairs because “she didn’t want the cake.”

I invited all of my “friends” to do a fire in the backyard. But they all conveniently had “family stuff.” When I put the word out yesterday, one said “sorry I can’t make it tonight” I told them that it was tomorrow and they said “I can’t make it then either.”

I feel so hollow. My mother is the only person who has ever shown me true kindness, and I will never live up to her expectations because I am ugly and autistic.

How old are you now? Also Happy Bday

Happy 19th birthday bro. Fuck your "friends", they're asshats for acting like this. Your sister/brother whatever can get fucked as well, it's a cruel world when not even your own siblings give a damn. My brother always ruined my bDays and my sister always threw a tantrum because she wanted to be center of attention..

Anyways man, happy birthday. Seriously.

kongratz for surviving this long, bro

Happy birthday

Happy birthday brocel
Delete your "friends" from your life

Happy birthday brocel. I hope the cake tastes good. I stopped bothering with birthday celebrations altogether because of this exact shit.

Happy birthday brocel. I hope the cake tastes good. I stopped bothering with birthday celebrations altogether because of this exact shit.
Happy birthday
Thank you boys

I Honestly would prefer not to celebrate, but it makes my mom happy even if it’s just her and the dogs.

Friends?

Stop hanging out with them as soon as possible

Friends?

Stop hanging out with them as soon as possible
I haven’t hung out with them in about a year and a half to two years or so.

A girl from my high school accused me of sexual harassment after I tried to ask her out my junior year, and I’ve been untouchable ever since even if they pretend to tolerate me.

I thought they’d at least come to hang out with me for an hour on my birthday.

Very nice cake, happy birthday.

Happy birthday mate. Remember that, even when you feel unloved and invisible, you have the right to exist, you have the right to express yourself, and you have the right to be heard

Happy birthday mate. Remember that, even when you feel unloved and invisible, you have the right to exist, you have the right to express yourself, and you have the right to be heard
Thank you bro. I’m not suicidal or anything. Just coming to the realization that so much in life is decided for you before you’re even sentient.
Red velvet is my favourite, I even have some in my fridge right now :feelsokman:
It’s my favorite as well. I made sure to ration it out so I can have it for desert for the next couple days.

I’ve heard that it’s just chocolate dyed red though.

Happy birthday mate

Happy birthday. Hope you got a cool gift

I got a cool looking pea coat, but when I tried it on remembered that it’s impossible to be stylish as an incel. I look like a retarded child.
I got a cool looking pea coat, but when I tried it on remembered that it’s impossible to be stylish as an incel. I look like a retarded child.

Nice. But Dont feel bad about how you look. I wear the same outfit several days in a row. Style is subjective anyway. I never cared what people thought about me

Happy birthday anon! I would stop talking to those "friends", hope you have a great year ahead of you.
1590646672637m

Congratulations on making it this far. I felt really bad on my last birthday, it was another lonely one and I cried.

View attachment 278284
Just me and my mom. My brother chose to sleep over at a friend’s house and my sister didn’t even bother to come downstairs because “she didn’t want the cake.”

I invited all of my “friends” to do a fire in the backyard. But they all conveniently had “family stuff.” When I put the word out yesterday, one said “sorry I can’t make it tonight” I told them that it was tomorrow and they said “I can’t make it then either.”

I feel so hollow. My mother is the only person who has ever shown me true kindness, and I will never live up to her expectations because I am ugly and autistic.

brutal, i mean friends ok fuck them but why would your own sister not come down? I mean its literally just coming down the stairs

View attachment 278284
Just me and my mom.

I felt that brocel. I'm in the same situation except i have ok relationship with my sister and brother.

Remind of of a image where there is a magician and there is only his mother in the audience cheering him up, but i cant fucking find it.

Happy birthday old man, how are you handling the university? Did you switch to STEM?

brutal, i mean friends ok fuck them but why would your own sister not come down? I mean its literally just coming down the stairs
My brother and sister are both half siblings and a couple years younger than me so we’ve had very different upbringings.

I grew up with a single dad stringing it out paycheck to paycheck and they grew up in a multimillion dollar mansion.

Happy birthday old man, how are you handling the university? Did you switch to STEM?
I ended up switching to international business with a focus on developing economies. I figure if I can’t make tech shit myself I might as well get rich selling it to African warlords :feelsYall:
I felt that brocel. I'm in the same situation except i have ok relationship with my sister and brother.

Remind of of a image where there is a magician and there is only his mother in the audience cheering him up, but i cant fucking find it.
Damn just the description of that image hits me directly in the feels.

I ended up switching to international business with a focus on developing economies. I figure if I can’t make tech shit myself I might as well get rich selling it to African warlords :feelsYall:
Hmmm, why is the change? you can elaborate better, you seemed very excited about robotics.

Happy 19th birthday bro. Fuck your "friends", they're asshats for acting like this. Your sister/brother whatever can get fucked as well, it's a cruel world when not even your own siblings give a damn. My brother always ruined my bDays and my sister always threw a tantrum because she wanted to be center of attention..

Anyways man, happy birthday. Seriously.

Hmmm, why is the change? you can elaborate better, you seemed very excited about robotics.
It’s just too late for me to reasonably get into robotics in any meaningful way. If I could go back in time I would, but with my current situation I’d just be setting myself up as a wage slave technician.

Doxxed your name "Christian", sending the FBI over rn
But on a serious note my birthday is coming up soon too and it will be just as unexciting. It's crazy how all of us incels experience the same birthdays

Happy Birthday OP.

I'd come to your house tbh if I was your friend (partly because I've never been invited to a party).
I would stop talking to those "friends", hope you have a great year ahead of you.
1590646672637m.jpg

Happy birthday OP.

My 21st is coming up soon and I plan on getting absolutely destroyed and getting shit faced every day until I run out of money :feelsEhh:

Happy birthday!!! I once tried having a birthday party when I was 8-9yo but only 2 people out of the many I invited showed up and it got pretty boring. Since then I only ''celebrate'' it alone or with my parents

I'm 19 too, happy birthday! I know what it feels like, so when I got invited to birthdays as a kid I'd always go no matter what. Even if you don't like the person, who'd refuse free food hehe.

And so will be the next birthdays.

It never began

Last edited:
Happy birthday man!

Im 19 too,turning 20 soonish

Happy birthday and may the best copes come your way :feelsYall:

Congratulations

Also, I hate this goddamn society. No-one gives a shit about us

Congratualtions on surviving another battle OP
Since then I only ''celebrate'' it alone or with my parents
You still have inner strenght to celebrate your birthdays? Mogs me.

Last edited:
happy birthday fellowcel!that cake looks good and i am on a diet so i would probably devour that cake in a day(i am a fatass kek).i would celebrate with you if i had the chance to.