Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CEBIDAE reminder : they are BIDS ('bidae monkeys) not CUCKS (cuckoo birds)

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Bids

Brutal noreplypill, i would reply if i understood any of it.

Yes, as far as I remember it's the opposite - cuckoo birds are actually the ones who "cuck" other species by making them take care of their children. So, Chad is the actual cuck. Too bad it's too late to change the definition of a word that's already being used by everyone (myself included) so we're stuck with this. Then again, it could be said that getting cucked makes one a cuck.

I didn't know about bidae monkeys being polyandrous, by the way.

Yes, as far as I remember it's the opposite - cuckoo birds are actually the ones who "cuck" other species by making them take care of their children. So, Chad is the actual cuck.
the ironic thing here is that it's female cuckoos who cuck other female birds, men aren't even involved

Too bad it's too late to change the definition of a word that's already being used by everyone (myself included) so we're stuck with this.
what kind of soy attitude is that?

cuck was changed in the first place to "man who got cheated on" to "man who pushes his wife to sleep with other men" so we just change it back

Then again, it could be said that getting cucked makes one a cuck.
tbh the problem w/ cuck being a verb is "cuck" should not be a noun

instead you have "cuckers" (those who cuck) and "cuckees" (those who are cucked)

ie the cheating female (the deceiver) is the cucker, and the male cheated on is the cuckee

Chad is just an instrument, he has no agency or term to apply here, he may not even know the foid he's fucking is in a relationship

tbh the problem w/ cuck being a verb is "cuck" should not be a noun

instead you have "cuckers" (those who cuck) and "cuckees" (those who are cucked)
I forgot about that way to form nouns. It's a good idea, although it doesn't roll off the tongue as smoothly.

if you need one syllable for each, hm...

cuckee = "kees"
cucker = "kers"