Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CBC News segment talking about Incels, Chad, Stacy, ER, etc in light of Toronto events LMAOOOO

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

Lol @ the buzfeed subhuman whos explaining all of this to that clueless reporter

Every time somebody attacks you online for being incel just imagine its this guy, this is the type of person who spends all of their time obsessing over us and telling us that were not entitled to a gf while Chad is out legitimately committing rape (not rape ofc since its always consensual if hes good looking, but strictly by definition it should be; ex deepthroating passed out jailbaits)

Hes probably just as incel as us but wont admit it LMAO

As always there is no mention of us being discriminated based on our looks. We hate women and thats where it ends for these people. Way to misrepresent and strawman the shit out of the incel community.

Last edited:
Alek Minassian. Spread that name, speak of his sacrifice for our cause, worship him for he gave his life for our future.

Top fucking kek

LMAFO!!!!!! They're such normies.

Lol too surreal man. They're talking about us, specifically us.

The message is getting out. We're mainstream now.

Wonder if he has posted here lmao

Normalfags are literally incapable of understanding incels in the same way incels are incapable of understanding how to have sex and relationships normally.

this is hilarious but not worth normies ruining our forum

it feels so weird seeing us on the news.

Smiles and laughter. Love it.

*edit* does this mean there are gonna be an influx of trolls?

This is funny, we're not even responsible for this but we're getting the attention.

We're famous,mum I fucking did it!!

STACYS?! IT'S STACIES YOU ILLITERATE CUNT

Lol too surreal man. They're talking about us, specifically us.
Does feel weird tbh, we about to become mainstream. Guess the SJWs will have a new hate group to rally against.

JFL at that "incel expert" he is a fucking incel himself who is here trying to trick

Hi Elliot Rodger here tommorow is the day of retribution... the day in which i will have my revenge against humanity all because girls have never been attracted to me.... I FIND GIRLS SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE!

ZE3jZ

giphy.gif

Normies be like
tumblr_mdkrtqpFIp1qh402go8_250.gif

Be prepared for a Cucktears assault.

Wait this can't be real lol someone probably trolled the news

i call it bulslhit. guy has a robust skull. a square jaw and look like a 7. definietly not incel just autistic

It was me sorry

JFL. The incel phenomenon is getting attention thanks to a "sgt 4chan." Whatever spreads the blackpill, I guess.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 104
This is really weird.

I thought him trying to commit suicide by cop was pretty funny "Kill me! "....no." Like Cops are willing to shoot black people and pets all the time but they had so much restraint confronted by this guy who ran over people in a van.

ANOTHER VIDEO, JFL @ THIS

@gstvtrp

This is really weird.

I thought him trying to commit suicide by cop was pretty funny "Kill me! "....no." Like Cops are willing to shoot black people and pets all the time but they had so much restraint confronted by this guy who ran over people in a van.
The cop didnt shot because he is white

"KILL ME!" "...No"

Like you know this guy is going to spend the rest of his life in prison being ass-raped by prison chads, he's waving around something that looks like a gun, the least thing you could fucking do is put him out of his misery.

Incel van killer mogged by chad cop

"The Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger"

"Men who would always succeed with women were called Chads"

IM FUCKING DYING

My stomach fucking hurts :lul:, this shit is lifefuel

Had it been here in the US and that hERo would have been shot effectively immediately. The stuggots of Canadian officers

Hi normies. I hope cancer gets you all.

This is really weird.

That's canada bro

I'm not sure if this end well or not, but I guess the latter.

This is surreal lol

Fuck Alek Minassian, killing people does not cure Inceldom. Fact. Going ER does not solve anything.

Another fake news story but the damage is done, incels take another hit.