Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel CBA with 2024

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
This year I have nothing to look forward to at all. I might go to prison as well halfway through this year so it's even shitter. I was hoping to have some money by now but I have less than ever and I had to sell my car for pay bills to my parents since they helped pay for it. I also have no license anymore. And my dad is 60 and starting to become old and slow and my only real hope was starting a business or something with him. It's not looking hopeful boys. I want to kill myself but I know it's not the right solution but damn does it feel good knowing you can just turn all the problems off if you really want to. I don't even talk to anyone anymore I CBA comparing and debating worthless things and feeling like retard compared to others. I don't even talk to people on games for years because I know i am a retard and people will laugh at me for something like they always do.

How do I cope with my totally useless life? How can I moneymaxx when nobody needs me or my shitty skills? And nobody appreciates me for other reasons so there is really no use for me being here. My family treat me like a burden and annoyance as well. My friends only needed my car and weed and now that I don't have either for them they don't care about me. I feel like I am the person with the least involvement in the world that I know. Nobody has a bond with me. Nobody needs me. Why the fuck do I exist. How can I fix this problem short of death. And if I have to die why am I not already dead. I don't understand why raise someone to 26 if they are useless to the world, there should be somewhere people like me can go. Other than prison. Or maybe that is the only place.

Go to cc and get an associates degree