Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Caviarcoping

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Just bought some caviar online is it good food cope?

Don’t know tbh. Never eaten caviar before. Enjoy it I guess.

What kind of caviar is it?

I'd rather have day old pizza tbh.

It's ~good if you get quality, but far from worth the money like all food copes.

bad for incel :feelsugh:

What kind?

Caviar is a good cope but the value proposition is subpar, I only get to taste it if it's part of a tasting menu, or when someone else is paying for it. I don't often buy caviar myself.

What are you pairing it with? Blinis, roasted new potatoes, scrambled eggs, creme fraiche, hives, chopped onions?
Don’t know tbh. Never eaten caviar before. Enjoy it I guess.

One of these days I should pay a Stacy to lick caviar off my balls

What kind?

Caviar is a good cope but the value proposition is subpar, I only get to taste it if it's part of a tasting menu, or when someone else is paying for it. I don't often buy caviar myself.

What are you pairing it with? Blinis, roasted new potatoes, scrambled eggs, creme fraiche, hives, chopped onions?

https://imperiacaviar.com/collectio...OxyRdi0TwAb5MTDXPHPNoJIHY6_plhNcaAhqFEALw_wcB

I got this type
$500 worth, since the smaller quantities was higher $ per oz. Hope it wasn’t low IQ move since I’ve never tried it before. I do like seafood tho. Does it go well with smoked salmon?

Last edited:
shark shit, I eat it all the time
just slide by my glacier some time if you want a piece

why would you spend 500$ on fish eggs?

What kind?

Tenor 2

I've never eaten caviar before but it's quite expensive. I hope you enjoy it. Have you tasted one before?How does it taste like?

I didn't know caviar was also caviar in English, cool.