Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Causes of my celibate

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
UGLY - <5/10 really now with the acnes and being fat I'm around 3/10
SHORT - 175cm, I'm a total manlet, and I'm 17years old and nowadays young people are really tall and young men are around 183cm (6'0) and i'm basically the shortest guy in the class, it's totally over in terms of height
OCD - I have really terrible OCD which totally destroyed my life and I don't even heal it since I don't have any willingness or power because of my depression
DEPRESSION - I have severe depression from loneliness and OCD
FRAME - my frame is shit, because I have lordosis which totally destroyed my frame
LORDOSIS - my back hurts all the fucking time when i'm standing, and it is not fixable
0 SOCIAL SKILLS - i don't now how to talk to people or how to act around people, i fear going outside my house, i fear talking to the people, and especially i fear talking to the foids
NUTRITION DISORDER - i can't eat many things because i cant physically put them in my mouth and just eat them because of my nutrition disorder and i eat just few things which i like and it really fucks my diet up
ACNES - my face is full of acnes, and i will have probably scars so it's totally over
FATTINESS - i'm fat because i was eating a lot of mcdonalds to cope with my severe depression and now i'm fat
ACTING LIKE AUTIST - as i said i can't act normally around people
BLINDNESS - i have -2 in both eyes and i have to wear glasses so it's over for disabledcels (glassescels)
BEING POOR - i'm really poor and i don't have money for cool clothes or boots like air jordans or smth like that
SHITTY HOUSING - my house is really shitty it looks too old and is destroyed kinda and i don't have even my own room because i share my room with a brother
DICK PROBLEMS - i don't wash myself because i'm too depressed and my dick smells as fuck and i have a problem with the dick because i have too short this line below dick and when i pull of all skin of my dick then my dick goes around 90 degress down and it looks weird as fuck i think that a foid would laugh from it when she would see it

i have really shitty genes the only way left for me is just to go ER

All you need is some confidence, nice fitted clothes, and a nice haircut :soy:

Celibate is the person celibacy is the state
thanks, but i cant change the thread name so it will be left as it is but next time i will write celibacy

Celibate is the person celibacy is the state
i made such mistake because in poland for celibate we just have a word "celibat" which means the state and we dont have the word such as celibate for a person

So to summarize, ugly and short. The others don’t matter

not enough showers

there is only one cause for my inceldom which is height

UGLY - <5/10 really now with the acnes and being fat I'm around 3/10
SHORT - 175cm, I'm a total manlet, and I'm 17years old and nowadays young people are really tall and young men are around 183cm (6'0) and i'm basically the shortest guy in the class, it's totally over in terms of height
OCD - I have really terrible OCD which totally destroyed my life and I don't even heal it since I don't have any willingness or power because of my depression
DEPRESSION - I have severe depression from loneliness and OCD
FRAME - my frame is shit, because I have lordosis which totally destroyed my frame
LORDOSIS - my back hurts all the fucking time when i'm standing, and it is not fixable
0 SOCIAL SKILLS - i don't now how to talk to people or how to act around people, i fear going outside my house, i fear talking to the people, and especially i fear talking to the foids
NUTRITION DISORDER - i can't eat many things because i cant physically put them in my mouth and just eat them because of my nutrition disorder and i eat just few things which i like and it really fucks my diet up
ACNES - my face is full of acnes, and i will have probably scars so it's totally over
FATTINESS - i'm fat because i was eating a lot of mcdonalds to cope with my severe depression and now i'm fat
ACTING LIKE AUTIST - as i said i can't act normally around people
BLINDNESS - i have -2 in both eyes and i have to wear glasses so it's over for disabledcels (glassescels)
SER POBRE: soy muy pobre y no tengo dinero para ropa fresca o botas como Air Jordan o algo así
VIVIENDA DE MIERDA: mi casa es realmente una mierda, parece demasiado vieja y está un poco destruida y ni siquiera tengo mi propia habitación porque la comparto con un hermano.
PROBLEMAS DEL POLLO: no me lavo porque estoy demasiado deprimido y mi pene huele como una mierda y tengo un problema con el pene porque tengo esta línea demasiado corta debajo del pene y cuando me arranco toda la piel del pene, entonces mi la polla baja alrededor de 90 grados y se ve muy rara, creo que un foid se reiría de ella cuando la viera

Tengo genes realmente de mierda, la única forma que me queda es ir a la sala de emergen At least you're 1.75, I'm screwed

Women are not worth killing yourself over, in fact that is giga cucked
this what you said is gigacucked

the worst thing is to kill yourself and let the foids who laughed at you and mocked you live and maybe they would even laugh from your suicide