Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Catfishing>sex

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
After confronting numerous females wanting to have sex with the chad.
I entirely gave up on relationship and sex for the following reason:
Females just don't care what chad does, they are willing to go on dates with him and even have sex.
I'm not coping either, back before pre-tinder happened. I used to get rejected and even denied sex from the females.
Even after trying hard even failed attempts
Trying to get laid. I wasn't good enough, I didn't know what it was, I thought because I wasn't good enough. So after trying hard and hard and endlessly trying hard to improve myself it wasn't enough. Even pick up is a huge cope in itself. After getting dates nothing came of light. Even getting brutally rejected by the females while approaching.
Then after doing all these catfishing's, it actually makes me feel good by wasting these females time and degrading the fuck out of them. That I don't care anymore.

Keep doing the Lords work

You got to used to the attention you got as Chad it seems, well thank you for doing us such a big favor and getting revenge for all incels. You took one for the team, lost your sexual appetite in order to keep cucking them bitches. Your like a monk, sacrificing your own life for God's work.

were one of ur vids featured on virgin cringe compilation on youtube?

You got to used to the attention you got as Chad it seems, well thank you for doing us such a big favor and getting revenge for all incels. You took one for the team, lost your sexual appetite in order to keep cucking them bitches. Your like a monk, sacrificing your own life for God's work.
No problem man.
I honestly feel for you guys. I was in the same boat as you guys are in.
It's ridiculous how these females, even their sluttiness is disgusting.

It ragefuels me to know that roasties are going out meeting with random chads everyday just because they look good. These vids will make them need to be on the lookout more.

I appreciate your work but thats such cope dude

I appreciate your work but thats such cope dude
It's not a cope I'm being serious, ive been single for 4 years and haven't had sex in almost a year, you tell me If i should be coping Or not.
The dating scene is fucking rigged.

C'mon, don't beat yourself up.

There's plenty of other fish in the sea.:feelzez:

It's not a cope I'm being serious, ive been single for 4 years and haven't had sex in almost a year, you tell me If i should be coping Or not.

What? You had sex? Lmao

Foghorn

you are doing the lord's stblackops2cels work my son, live long and prosper

It ragefuels me to know that roasties are going out meeting with random chads everyday just because they look good. These vids will make them need to be on the lookout more.

So that is why you do it.

I sure as shit find no enjoyment in this bullshit but I guess I can understand why you folks do.

So that is why you do it.

I sure as shit find no enjoyment in this bullshit but I guess I can understand why you folks do.
It's bringing the fake model experiments to life.

Chad is all that women will ever care about.

Have you fucked any of the girls you catfished?

JFL at thinking a girl would be like like "Teehee good prank, lets fuck now"

The most suicide fuel (but oddly the funniest) part of this is.. EVEN if this catfishing thing gets big..

When a girl sees a hot chad on tinder, they will ALWAYS go for it.. and they won't even ask for 'evidence' because they're too afraid to scare him away (After all what chad is bothered taking photos of himself, when there's a line up of girls that AREN'T asking for a photo? and the girls know this thus they don't even DARE to ask for proof of his chadliness).

They WANT to believe they have scored the chad.

I think we really have a hard time imagining the just how desired and valuable chad is.
Men find the 'average' women generally attractive (as that study showed).

Women only find 20% of men attractive, possibly even fewer.

BUT because the genders are roughly 50%/50% in quantity. 50% of women all want to bone 20% of men. Which means those men are MORE STRONGLY DESIRED by women.. then hot women are desired by men.

Think about how much you want to fuck a really hot girl... and realise that stacy wants to fuck chad EVEN MORE than that.. because of the 50%->20% rule.

Once more you achieved anything until they bite the dust. They just leave and forget about you. Then start looking for Chad cock on POF/Tinder again, this time more careful.

You should up the level. Create some sort of bdsm dungeon, lure her inside of it while she has her eyes covered which is allegedly part of the game.
Then flock the shit out of her etc.

you are literally a god target the hyperglamous ones especially

No problem man.
I honestly feel for you guys. I was in the same boat as you guys are in.
It's ridiculous how these females, even their sluttiness is disgusting.
You should honestly create a youtube channel where you upload those video regularly. Your videos are already going viral on a few sites...

You should honestly create a youtube channel where you upload those video regularly. Your videos are already going viral on a few sites...
What sites?
I already did YouTube they took my content down twice that is why I'm doing dailymotion.

I've been banned for much less than this.

How many women have you had sex with?
The number might be precise, because I lost my virginity at 18 and met the females from work, online, and social events.

Trust me if I was better looking I would have more sex than that.
Especially from girls online that I have met.
Tinder just made it harder for guys like me who try.

Last edited:
The number might be precise, because I lost my virginity at 18 and met the females from work, online, and social events.

Trust me if I was better looking I would have more sex than that.
Especially from girls online that I have met.
Tinder just made it harder for guys like me who try.

tinder is the hardest way to get laid tbh

tinder is the hardest way to get laid tbh
Exactly it shows how females treat guys that are good looking.
Even when I did online dating i was struggling to get dates. I was only successful a few times.

Like I said it'd be even better if you called them fat/ugly and said they look nothing like this pics to their faces. Femoids' self esteem is attached to their largely frauded pics.

Like I said it'd be even better if you called them fat/ugly and said they look nothing like this pics to their faces. Femoids' self esteem is attached to their largely frauded pics.
I might do that.

Exactly it shows how females treat guys that are good looking.
Even when I did online dating i was struggling to get dates. I was only successful a few times.

then why are u doing it

or u just can't do it any other way in this day and age?

Keep it up brother