Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catfishing on Tinder using Chad pictures!

You gotta being that chad personality with those chad looks. Be like upfront lol . I usually say whatever comes in mind
Yeah I cba most of the time. The only time I cba talking is when I'm horny and then I'm too overt with it. And text gets boring. I need to find a voice changer that fixes my fucked up voice so I can do phone.

Looks like she has a cold sore on her lip. Maybe it's herpes.

How can I chadfish without doxxing myself and without using my phone number?
You can also use google voice.
Yeah, it's honestly depressing. I act like myself when I talk to them too. I just use someone else's pictures.

Here's the whore
She invited me over to her dorm room too, if I was the Chad I could be railing her right now as we speak.
Worthless Bitch
Looks like she has a cold sore on her lip. Maybe it's herpes.
She definitely has herpes.

Spiteful creatures, she would be proud of infecting chad with that disgusting mouth.
I just looked it up in the galaxy store. It has a bunch of bad ratings... People are saying they got viruses and shit
Lol just use google voice and disable the incoming calls if you dont want to be called.

Last edited: